23

Lily's POV

Tour was over sooner than I thought it would be and I was currently at the airport waiting for my best friend's flight to come through. I'd also had my cast removed yesterday and my wrist had healed perfectly! I hadn't seen my best friend for so long and I've missed her so much. I love the boys but it's going to be so nice to have some female company! I've been with the boys for so long and I just miss having girl talk with my best friend.

"Lily!" I heard my best friend shout.

"Maddie!" I shouted back. We ran at each other that fast we both fell to the floor while hugging. We laughed as I helped her up and we hugged properly.

"Gosh, I've missed you so much! I have so much to tell you!" I said helping her get her bags and walking to my car.

The ride from the airport to my apartment was around 30 minutes and we sang the entire way back, screaming all the lyrics at the top of our lungs. We sang Harry Styles, High School Musical and even some Why Don't We. When we arrived back at my apartment, we put all her stuff in my spare room then ordered some food because it was 6:00pm.

"Tell me everything! We haven't seen each other for so long and I feel like you're hiding something from me!" Maddie said sitting on the couch looking at me while grabbing a slice of pizza that had just been delivered.

"I'm not hiding anything!" I replied. I was. I was hiding a whole relationship from her. And the rest of the world to be honest.

"You're lying! I can tell! I've known you for 17 years! I can tell when you're lying!" She said laughing as she ate even more pizza. I got off the couch to go and get some drinks. While I was in the kitchen my phone went off and I didn't think anything of it until I walked back into the living room and Maddie was sat smiling at me.

"I knew it! Who's Jack?" She questioned, standing on the sofa with a smirk. 

"What? Did you look at my phone?" I said as I took my phone from her hand. She definitely had been because I had a message from Jack asking what I was doing and if I wanted to come over. "He's... Just a friend.  He's in the band I work for."

"That's bullshit! He's more than a friend, I can tell by the way you're eyes lit up when I said his name. Are you dating him? OMG have you finally got a boyfriend?" She said slapping my arm excitedly.

"I- Erm- Fine, if I tell you, you can't say anything because I'll lose my job. Yes, Jack is my boyfriend, we've only been together for about two months though. He asked me while we were in Paris, romantic, I know! The only thing is, in my contract, I'm not allowed to get involved with one of the boys so we have to keep it private. Especially from my manager. The rest of the band knows but no one else and it needs to stay that way!" I explained. She just screamed in response.

"My baby is all grown up! Wait have you guys..." She asked me with a smirk.

"No! We've not been together that long! I mean we got kinda close to doing it while we were on tour in Germany but we didn't cause we didn't have protection but also I got nervous haha."

"Oh my goshhhhhhh!!! This is so exciting! Wait he messaged you! Girl, you need to reply!" She stated. I probably should.

"He asked if I wanted to go to his but you're here so I'll just say I'm busy." I responded. I did really want to go over to the boys but Maddie is here and I haven't seen her for so long.

"No you don't! Ask if I can come too! I wanna meet them! You talk about them all the time so I need to meet them!" 

I just rolled my eyes and texted Jack explaining that Maddie was with me but she wanted to come over too. He said it was fine so Maddie and I got changed and headed over to the boys house to hang out with them for a while.

"We can stop and get protection on the way!" Maddie winked at me as she put her seatbelt on. I just rolled my eyes and we set off on our little journey to the boys house.

We did not stop and get protection.

"We're here!" I shouted as I walked into the house of the Why Don't We boys with Maddie behind me. 

"Hey beautiful!" Jack said coming over and pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Hey! This is Maddie, my best friend from back home!" I said hugging Jack back ad resting my head on his chest. All of the other boys were sat in the living room watching tv. Zach was with his girlfriend, Katie.

During tour, we found out Zach was talking to a girl called Katie and that Zach really liked her. The boys all teased him for a bit but they soon calmed down. According to the boys, she's been at their house almost everyday and Zach finally asked her out the other week.

"Hi guys! This is Maddie, my best friend from home!" I said sitting on the couch next to Jack.

The guys all said hello and Maddie sat down on the sofa next to me. We all continued to watch tv for a few more hours.

"It's getting late, we should probably head back to my apartment now." I said yawning. I wanted my bed.

"No, please stay!" Jack whined.

"I would but Maddie's here and there won't be enough space for all of us. You could always stay at mine! Maddie's staying in the spare room so you could stay with me!" I said winking at him.

"Sure, is that okay with Maddie though?" Jack asked. Before I could ask her she had replied.

"Yes it is okay with Maddie as long as you keep the noise down. Plus I need to get to know you more." Maddie said standing up.