61) Breaking The News

NOAH; baby?

DIXIE; (calmed down) yeah?

NOAH; (sits on the bed with her on his lap and holds both her hands) this is so hard, and it will be for the next few, days, weeks, months and we will never forget this ok? But we need to stay strong together, for everyone and especially ourselves! We need to over come this, no matter how heartbreaking this is.....

DIXIE; (nods her head) I'm sorry I killed out baby.....

NOAH; you didn't kill our baby Dixie, it wasn't your fault, you couldn't have done anything to prevent or stop this! 

DIXIE; I feel.... I feel like my heart is physically broken bub....

NOAH; me too baby, it's like something is missing huh? 

DIXIE; y-yeah that's exactly how it feels.....

NOAH; I know (sighs)

DIXIE; why us baby? 

NOAH; I wish I could tell you babe, I really do.... all I know is this is a challenge god set for our relationship to test how strong we are ok? And now all we have to do is overcome this and show him how strong we are (pulls her close) 

DIXIE; I'm sorry I told you to leave baby.....

NOAH; it's fine baby, you were in shock and I understand, I'll always love you with my whole heart! 

DIXIE; me too (kisses him) 

NOAH; (kisses back and adds his tongue to the mix of things) 

DIXIE; (adds her tongue too and slightly smiles while making out) 

(They make out gently and slowly for 15 minutes) 

NOAH; that made me feel a bit better....

DIXIE; me too.... you make everything better

NOAH; forever and always....

DIXIE; forever and always (smiles) can I get zozo from rafy's car and stay with you tonight? 

NOAH; of course you can stay the night with me, and I'll come with you to get zozo 

DIXIE; thanks Noah (smiles at him) 

(They hold hands and walk downstairs) 

RAFY; (hugs them both tightly) I'm so sorry guys....

DIXIE; thanks raf (smiles) 

NOAH; (hugs back) thank you raf 

BLAKE; (walks up to them) I'm really sorry guys (eyes are red from crying)

DIXIE; thanks Blakey, (wipes his eyes) please don't cry (smiles) 

BLAKE; (tears fall) I'm sorry (says just above a whispers and hugs her) 

DIXIE; Blake, it's ok.... this is just a challenge set to test our relationship and we have agreed that we need to overcome this and show how strong we are, isn't that right baby? (Looks at Noah) 

NOAH; (smiles) yeah (puts his arm around Blake) thanks man!

BRYCE; (walks in from the kitchen to the hall) bro! I'm so sorry for making that joke, I didn't know what happened and I feel so bad for it! (Tears in his eyes) 

NOAH; come here man (puts his arms out) 

BRYCE; (hugs him) I'm so sorry man...

NOAH; (pats his back) don't worry about it (smiles) 

DIXIE  hey raf?

RAFY; what's up beb?

DIXIE; you know the stuffy I brought with me?