home sweet home

We walked inside the house as I layed on the carpet in the living room, acting as I am doing a snow angel. "Home sweet home" kim said and i nodded. I layed on the carpet for a minute with my eyes closed, just relaxing. I opened my eyes and jumped. Kim was right in front of my face. She saw I jumped and started to laugh. "You needed to see your face.... it was hilarious!" She said laughing. "Ha ha very funny" I said half sarcastic, starting laugh with her. After 3 minutes of laughing I layed back on the carpet, kim laying on the sofa beside me. We both looked up for a minute until kim got up. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "To bed. Duh. Did you even saw the hour?" She said. I looked at the clock. It said 10:00 pm. Oh. I got up and walked to my room and changed clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw that my pupils have a little purple around the inside. I shrugged it off and got to bed.

No... dont.. kim is not dead. I looked at twitter and saw the whole kim fandom fall apart. People suicide.
People who kim saved. Who had got by her videos day by day. All through the media people died or forgot.

I woke up. I breath heavily, shaking. I got cold sweat running down my back. I got to the bathroom and washed my face.

I heard the door open. It was kim. " what happend?" She asked worried. "Can I sleep with you tonight? " I asked fast. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! "Uhh yeah sure. Had a nightmare?" She asked. I nodded. We walked back to her room and got Inside the bed. I was still shaking. Kim hugged me. I knew it was just a dream. But I was afraid. Afraid of losing her. She was right here. Hugging me. I snuggled a little towards her and closed my eyes smiling. I finally felt like home.