weird day at work is weird

I stepped inside, getting my work clothes from amy and starting to work, quiet cheerful for some reason. I worked for what seemed like hours. *ding!* another customer came. "Hello?" The voice asked. I came up front and saw hannah and the blonde guy with the blue eyes standing there. "Hey Hannah and cute guy! What would you like to order?" I asked. "Two latte please!" The cute guy said in a child-ish voice. "Ok. Coming right up. What to write on them?" I asked like I've been told to. "On one Duncan, on the other one Hannah. Oh and mine is with milk. Hannah's isn't."

"Coming right up!" I said, starting to fiddle expertly with the machines.

They walked away and sat at a table not far away. I decided to go and bring them the coffee myself. "Oh thanks!" They said together.

"Umm.. Skyler? Can we talk to you for a second?" Hannah asked. She looked worried. "Yeah what's wrong?" I asked. What is going on?

"We can't really say it right now. But I know something about your past. And about your birth sign." She said, looking at duncan and I.

I touched the angle of my jaw, right where it curves up. I could feel the little diamond shape under my finger tip. "Well what about it?" I asked. It looked to me a little bit, how to say it, mysterious much. I didn't like things I didn't know. I didn't believed in things I never saw. I hope it would stay like that.

She wrote something on a piece of paper. It said 'after you finish your shift meet us at the back ally at 4:50 p.m. will be waiting.' And with that they picked up they're cups and where just gone. Literally gone. I looked at the table, and saw 3$ on there. Just enough for the coffee.
I guess it's time to get back to work. I thought and sighed, looking at 4 customers starting in front o the counter, amy starting to serve them. I looked for the note that hannah wrote on. all I could see is a little patch of ashes on the table.

Note: an update! Wohoooo.
I think you would REALLY like the next chapter.
Also- the story almost 100 views! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. hope you enjoyed that chapter. Next one gonna be or today or tomorrow. BYE GUYS!
Signing off,
-Dawn.