the note

She woke up. She woke up and smiled.

She laid there, her hair glowing in the sun. So close, yet so far. I felt hopeless. Like it was her last goodbye. But it cant be. I cant let it be.

I can't let her go. Not like this.
I looked at her. She can't die. I cant let it happen. I chanted over and over, praying to whoever is up there, to let her go so i can have her. So i can tell her how much i care.

I started to cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My tears went down and lended on my hand, the one that was gripping her's tightly. I couldn't let go.

I heard a knock on the door. It was hannah. I knew it was. Shouting "come in" I heard the door shut and the sounds of foot steps heading towards the living room.
"You cant keep going on like that. She is stable. She will be fine. I can take her over to my house while you go and record some videos with duncan". Good old hannah. Always worrying. "She woke up." I whispers, closing my eyes, brusting into tears. "Sh-she woke up and smiled. And then got back to how she was" i mumbled, tears streaming down my cheeks. Hannah put a hand of my shoulder, mentally supporting me.
"It-it was like.... Like she was saying goodbye. After all this time. She can't.... Dont... Leave me alone" i whispered, lifting our intertwined hands kissing hers.

Calming down with a hug from hannah and a promise everything will be ok, i looked back at sky, moving a strand of hair to behind her ear, i got up and nodded at hannah. I have to record something. And who will i do it with other then duncan?

Hoppping off the car, i got up the elevator and got into my office. I saw there a note that read- 'when you come back, i want a hug :3
-duncan'
Smiling a bit i got up and walked to Duncan's office. Looking through the window i saw him fixing some stuff on his table. Opening the door i run at him and climbed on his back, closing his eyes with my hands. "Ahhhh! Who is that?" Duncan shouted. I laughed a bit and felt him smile. "Well hello to you too". He said, geting me off his back and hugging me. "I missed you kim" he whispered, "i missed you too dunc" i said and smiled. "So whatca doing?" I asked. "Well nothing at the moment-" he started, but i interrupted him with "RECORDING! GALACTIC CRAFT RIGHT NOW, LETS GO!" i shouted and ran back to my office, while duncan set up the recording stuff with the editors and with sam. "Look who it is! What's up kim k?" I heard sam talking in my earphones.  "Heyyyy sam! Im good" i said and laughed, duncan connecting into the channel. "What's so funny?" He asked, confused to why i laughed. "Your face!" Sam said and muted his mic. I just need to say, i never laughed so hard.