Pancakes!

I woke up and felt a warmth source beside me. I looked beside me and saw kim sleeping there, curled like a ball with a little smile on her face. The sun shined from the window hitting her face, lighting up her features. She looked really cute like that. I looked at the clock. It said

It was 8:00 am. I started to get up quickly when I realized that it was the weekend, and amy said that she talked to the boss about that I was really sick. Amy is such a good friend. She really dont deserve me as a friend. I ditched her for 3 days!

I lay on the bed looking at the roof, as I heard shuffling beside me. Then a gasp and a thud. I looked beside me and saw that kim fall from the bed. "Ow....." I heard a mumble. I started to laugh.

"Its not funny" kim said, pouting at me, still sitiing on the floor like a little girl. "But it is" I said taking a breath from laughing. "Yulugicue" I heard a mumble. " I looked at kim who was blushing slightly looking down and raised an eyebrow. "I think your laugh is cute" kim said fast, striking me with the confession. I laughed slightly. "Well then, if my laugh is cute I better laugh more often, dont you think?" I said and wink, walking out of the room to the kitchen, making some pancakes. I put the egg into the mixing bowl as I felt hands around my waist and the smell of kim. "Hey there" I said looking over my so tiredddd why did you go awayyy I was cozy" she said puting and putting her head on my shoulder.

"Beacuse im making pancakes." I said as kim started to sing tiredly "makin' pancakes, makin' bakin' pancakes". It sounded cute. REALLY CUTE. Shut up brain! I mentally kicked myself and saw kim sitting next to the table, singing slightly.

I quickly made the pancakes and served her half of them, getting myself the other half.

We started to eat when I felt something buzzing. Like a tv or a phone. An electric sound got to my mind, annoying the heck out of me. "Sky?" I heard hannah say. Wait. HANNAH?!

Heyyyyy guys! Long time no see ;)
So... WE JUST HIT 300 VIEWS! which is amazing. I really appreciate every one of you guys, ever you ones that think my story suck! Thank you for giving it a chance. I have a lot of motivation these days to write so aspect a spam of episodes as a thank you for keep reading the story and as a sorry for me not uploading.
I have the second story I have to write for too so its going to be a blast! Anyways!
Signing off!
-Dawn