freaking out.

"Skyyyyyy?" I heard hannah say. I looked horrified at kim as I heard Hannah's voice in my head again.

"Kim is hannah here?" I asked kim who was half asleep on the table, eatinig pancakes slowly.  "Wha..? No.. I dont think so" she said back, not paying complete attention to me. I shrugged it off and kept eating. "SKY!" I heard a scream inside my brain, sounding like hannah's voice.

I jumped back and nearly fall on the floor. Kim looked at me weird but shrugged it off and kept munching on her pancakes. "Skylerrrr I know you can hear meee! Dont freak out and come to my house in 2 hours".

I was freaking out.

I had my hands on the table and my head leaned back, eyes closed. I could feel a brush of air against my hand and then I felt skin touching my hand. I opened my eyes and saw kim holding my hand. She was fully awake now.

She looked at me with question in her eyes, grasping my hand a little tighter. " im fine dont worry about it, im just a little tired I said and sat up, moving my hand away and walking to the bathroom, washing my face and going to my room I saw my phone buzzing like crazy. What is happening?

I got my phone and saw a pending call from hannah. "Hello?" I said. "SKYLER! have you got my message?" Hannah asked. "Yeah... I think so... ill be there in half an hour. See you there?" I said. "Yep. See ya!" She said and hung up.

Kim walked inside the room. "What happend? You dont act normal" WHAT DO I SAY NOW. WHAT..... what. How. What. "Its... its nothing" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. She stepped forward. "I know you are lying.  Now whats wrong?".

"There's nothing wrong kim!" I half shouted. She knew me too well. I looked away. She took another step closer to me. I looked at my feet. I couldn't lie to her. She see through all of my lies. I felt her hand on my face, forcing me to look at her. I turned my head and she was right there. Infront of me. I looked at her eyes, trying to find some sort of emotion. I saw one in there, but it was one that I never saw before. I couldn't think about anything and was washed away by her eyes. She is just trying to help. Dont take it as something else I thought to myself. The second after I felt something againt my... lips? I got back to reality when I figured that kim was kissing me. KIM. was kissing me. Kim. my mind went blank the second I closed my eyes and kissed back, our lips moving against one another smoothly. The moment wasn't long but I enjoyed every second of it.

We broke up from the kiss, as I stood there my eyes still closed, smiling slightly. "Why?" I asked a simple question, with so much meanings.

You'll never know beacuse this is the end of this episode! Muhhahahhaha im so bad sometimes. But THE SHIP HAS SAILED! thanks so much to my best friends ever MiniPandaIchigo and @colaquack (on twitter) for helping me make some decisions for this chapter. LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥
Anyways!
Sighing off!
-Dawn