Pissed off...? (part 1)

We walked to the house, when I saw kim standing there. I looked at her. I got closer, looking confused. I got to about two meters next to her when... "Hey sky! Where are you going? The exit is this way!" Hannah called. I looked over at her and shouted "Ill be there in a sec!" I shouted and turned back to look at... kim? She wasn't there. I didn't saw a thing, other then a small pile of dust on the ground. Black dust. I crouched to touch it when my instincts kicked in and I rolled to the side. I looked up and saw a big man with a somesort of gun in his hand. I looked at him as I heard a little click and everything went into slow motion. I saw a black bullet come straight at me, I rolled to the side and heard a slight woosh next to my ear the a ping. I knew I was just lucky enough to have good instincts. "HANNAH!" I shouted.  I could hear rushed footsteps coming toward me as I looked up again and saw.... nothing. There was nothing there. I stood up saw Hannah's shadow behind me. I looked at her over my shoulder. "The shadow huntsmen are back." She said, her face like a mask, showing no emotion. "This is the start of a war".

Im sooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooo sorry for this VERY short chapter, I've been REALLY sick this week and my parents have those weird tradition now to take my phone every evening at 8 pm, and that's the general time when I write, so I need to change my schedule with school and learning how to work with Cinema 4D, and trying to set up a shop and stuff. So basically- I have a plot set up in my head of where I want to go with this story. There's gonna be a lot of stuff going on and ill try to get my schedule up and running as soon as possible. I made it a part 1 episode beacuse I have a reason to the title and I cant really write rn so ill get to write the next one tomorrow hopefully. So i've just rumbled so much that is like half of the chapter. Goodbye for now!