Im sorry...

Kim pov
I walked lightly to the bathroom, a few fans stopping me in the way. After 3-4 fans, talking and signing their photos, i made it to the bathroom. Finally! I got inside and checked for a empty stall. I walked down the hall of stallsnas i heard a movement behind me. I looked over and saw myself in the mirror. I looks sick. I got closer to the sinks and touched my face. I had black bags under my eyes, and i was paler then normally. I saw a quick movment behind me in the mirror, i span around but there was only a trail of dark black dust there. Walking back to the hallway of stall i opened them up, one by one. I started doing it quicker when i realized that all of then was filled with black dust. Oh well. Better get back. I soan around and saw a tall guy with a scarf covering his mouth, short black hair with a pink part toward the front of he's hair. He wore black clothes and look like a wrestler. "Dude, this is the girls bathrooms. The boys are next door." i said and started to walk past him. I heard the cling of a metal being pulled out of its casing and i knew i was in trouble. I started to quick my steps when i was pulled by the neck of my shirt. I tried to kick him but couldnt make it. I saw a red ruby knife being reveled from being his back. I closed my eyes as i felt a sharp cut on my leg. There was another one on my arm and another one on my shoulder. I opened my eyes. I saw him about to hit another hit, i quickly hit his wrist, loosing his hand on the knife. He was in shock. Time to act. I quickly hit his hand loosing me so i could get free. I ran quickly and was in a croud of people and black clothed people. I couldnt run fast enough. My lag was hurt pretty bad and i was half walking half jumping on my other leg, trying to escape. I heard heavy foot steps behind me, and turned around. I saw the guy there, with his knife up high, about to hit the final hit on me. My vision was flashed with pictures of my family, my friends,of sky, after we kissed, when she made me breakfast, when she was asleep. "Im sorry" i whispered to all of my loved ones.
Miliseconds later i got hit by an exeplosion. I got knocked to the ground. I moved my arm, not knowing what happend. I tried to get up. My head hurt. My vision started to get black dots. I was about about to black out. I looked around and saw sky. I crawled with all of the energy i had left and held her hand as I was swarmed by the blackness.

How do you like the story so far?
Would love to hear your opinions on the story.
Until next time..
Signing off!
-Dawn <2