Colors

I hear a distant voice. Not the same voice. A different voice. But this time there are no splashes of colors. No wonderful rainbows. Just two voices talking. Slowly opening my eyes I saw two figures. A blue and a pink one. But... They weren't completely blue and pink. They.. Had faces. They looked familiar. "He-hello?" I said, my voice breaking from lack of use.
Both of them turned to me. A man and a women. The women with blond hair and blue shiny eyes, the guy with brown hair and brown dark eyes. They looked at each other, their eyes speaking for themselves.
"So do we...?" The women said.
"Yea. I think we need to. You'll call her I'll talk to skyler over here" he said and headed to me. I... I guess I'm skyler. Nice to know.
I looked at him as he sat next to me on the... Sofa. Yeah i guess it was a sofa. Looked like one at least. He looked at me dead in the eyes, like trying to tell me something. "Where am I?" I asked the man. "You dont remember?" He asked. "I guess no. I remember the girl that you just talked to. Well, I remember her voice. It's... Very pink?" I said, not knowing what to expect. He looked at me with a confused look. "Uhh Ok? Well, anyways, Im lewis" he says and offer his hand. I shake it. "So! The Girl I talked to Is Hannah. She is my girlfriend". Yeah but how the hell you guys are related to me? I thought, getting a bit confused.
"We are friends of your best friend. Kim Richards? Might Remember her?" He said, answering my question without me even asking it. Weird. "Umm. I dont know. I- I dont remember." I said looking a bit sad. I should know my best friend. I should remember her. I looked down at my hands, noticing a weird necklace in my hand. It had a ruby gem on it. Looks familiar. I could hear the door open and shut. Probably another someone that I would hurt by not remembering them. I looked over the back of the sofa to see a small asian looking girl walking in. I knew her. I saw her before. I woke up before and saw her. She.. I dont know who she is. But I know three things. One- she is glowing a beautiful color red. Two- She is beautiful. Three- The necklace belong to her. And for what is coming she is gonna need it.

Ayyy Im back! (Again).
Sorry! Was having loads of stuff going on with people and school and exsams and writers block but i couldn't leave you guys so long with no chapter. So there you go.