Bristol! Here I am!

Finally! The airplane landed safely...

As soon as I got to the main airport part, I heard screaming. "SKYLERRRR!" I heard a high pitched voice screaming, piercing my ears. 3 seconds later I was hugged by the one and only- kim.

I hugged her back as we start jumping up and down. "OMG KIMMM!" "I missed you so much" "I missed you too!" I hugged her with all my might as she started to make choking noises. "Oops" I said, letting her go before she DIE on me.

"Lets go already! I want to show you our flat!" It was nice she said 'our'.

~~~~time travel beacuse I CAN~~~~

"And this is... OUR FLAT!" She said opening the door for the grand reveal.  I looked around the flat, which was amazing my I say, looked really warm and cozy! "This looks amazing kim" I said looking in owe. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah! Of course it is!".

She showed me around the flat; "so here's the bathroom, the kitchen, and here is your room!" She said opening the last door on the corridor. I saw a purple room with a queen sized bed, a brown wooden corner dask at the corner, with a computer on it a LOT of drawers and a big closet.

"Kim!" I whined. "You didn't need too! I must have costed a ton!"

"Yeah well, I got a new job and I get paid well, so I thought why not get you a good computer?" She said with a wide grin on her face. "YOU GOT A NEW JOB AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!" I shouted, as my usual self. "Yeah..." she said smiling. "We gotta celebrate it then!" I said starting to go trough my clothes, looking for my jeans and 'approaching nirvana' t-shirt. I got them and shooed her out of the room. "I need to change! Go away!" I said laughing, and closed the door behind her. I heard her giggle outside my room. I quickly dressed up and got outside, where kim waited for me, looking good. 'Looking good, really? What is going on in that brain of yours skyler?' "Shell we go?" She asked pointing her arm to me. "We shell" I laughed and crossed my arm with hers, getting into the car, driving off to the club.

Note:
I really hope that chapter was a little bit longer, opinions someone? Next chapter is going to be in the clubb! Xx
-Dawn.