Love can get your head spinning sometimes.

There was this really big storm yesterday so sorry for not updating. Do you guys enjoy the story? I wanted to start a new yogscast werewolf story, you think I should?
Any way- STORY TIME!

"UGH" I mumbled, looking at the bright sun that came through the window. I stood up, looking at myself. I was dressed in yesterday's clothes. I stripped and got into the shower, to help me clean my head and think about yesterday's events. 'So I danced with three strangers and kim, who wasn't even drunk, and then I got that piece of paper, and then what?' I didnt remember, but I think kim got me home. The last think I remember is a light kiss on my forehead and a warm feeling going through my body.

I got out of the shower, dressing up and going to get some pain killers.

"Good morning!" Kim said, cheerful as always. "What are you so happy about? I am feeling horrible."

"Well, its my first day as a video producer for the yogscast!".

"Have fun in work then!"

"I have to go, but there are pain killer in the left cabin on the left side of the kitchen, and there is yogurt in the fridge, if you wanna eat yogurt with granola, there are some in the drawers on the right. Bye now!" She said, giving me a kiss on the head, going her way.

I froze for a second then turned it down. There's no way she would like me, she's straight DUH. Oh shut up brain and make me yogurt with granola. FINE!

I (well my brain) made myself yogurt with granola, and got out to get the paper of this week, looking for a job place. Um... building? No. Cooking? I am good at that but no. Owwww starbucks! Yes!  Looked like they looked for a barista at the near starbucks. I think the bus will be able to take me there. "Starbucks it is!"

--- place travel with skyler and dawn! ---

"Excuse me?" I asked the counter women. "Yeah?"

"I heard you need a new barista".

"OH YEAH! I'm amy by the way. And you're...?"

"I'm skyler link. Nice to meet you amy."

"Follow me I'll get you to the boss".

Amy said. So I followed her. She had long blonde hair that looked a little white even. She wore the starbucks outfit with black converse.

We got to the boss office. I knew it beacuse of 2 things: 1-  it said boss office. 2- we stopped.

She mentioned to me to stay while she got in. After a minute or so she mentioned me in.

I saw a guy, looked about my age with a weird hat. On the table it said MR. Sean. "Hey! Im Jack!" He shouted with a wide smile.
(Ten septic point to the one who know who this is. And a cookie.)

"Im skyler. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled. "Nice to meet you too! So i heard you want to be our new barista! Welcome to the job! You will need to fill out this three paper works and bring them tomorrow. By the end of the week (or in three days), you will get your outfit, and will be able to get checked on the times you need to work. (Night,after noon, morning,etc.)" And with that he got back to his computer. Looking at his screen it looked like he played.... HAPPY WHEELS? Ok then. Just let it go sky. Just let it go.

Getting out of the office, I exchanged numbers with amy, and got out of the place, taking the paper with me, going through them on the way to the bus station. It was then, when I hit someone. "Omff. Are you ok?" The voice asked. I looked up and....

CLIFF HANGER! Are you mad Brah? Yeah? Well DEAL WITH IT. :P
The one who get all the hidden references in the chapter will get a chocolate cake. (Reference. Lol.)
And COOKIES!