Convention time!

Kim pov

Every one of us got to choose one friend to come with them. I chose skyler, of course. We satin our places. "Ladies and gentlemen, The flight is about to go on the way, please get your seatbelts on".

I took the seat next to sky and put the seat belt on.

I saw sky gazing at the outside world. I smiled at her and looked back. It was almost a month since the kiss. We didnt talk about it and didnt tell anyone. At least I didnt. Things were a little bit weird between us.

We didnt talk as much, but hang out as usual.

I quickly fell asleep on the plane to get as little as possible of jetlag.

Brook's pov!

I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder as sleeping kim leaned against it. I smiled and fell asleep as well, holding kim in my arms.

~time skip to the convention!~

I stood at the front of the booth, waiting for yognau (gh) ts to come and buy shirts. I looked around as the place started to get crowded. We got a break for 5 minutes. "Im going to the bathroom if anyone askes" kim said, walking toward the direction of the toilet.

I got a bite or two from my sandwich and got back to the table. I sold some more tees at I saw something move at the side of my vision. Another training?! Infront of people?! You gotta be kidding me. I looked at hannah with a face of "whyareyoudoingthistomesavemeplz" face. I saw lewis behind her. Then duncan and a guy named sjin, who I soon recognized as the green cloak from the meeting. I had a wierd feeling in my stomach as I saw another black movement behind hannah. "Hannah, can I talk to you for a second?" I said as I came up behind her. It wasnt good. "I saw black movments near us. Do you think they will...?" I asked her. "Even if there are people. They dont care. They want to catch us and will do it in any cost". She said, her face blank. "We should get back and act like there is nothing going on. Tell the others". I said and got back to the booth.

This isnt gonna be a nice show I thought as I saw another two movments in my vision.

Short filler chapter for you guys!
Thanks you SO MUCH for 400 views! It means a lot. If you liked that chapter, it would be nice if you vote and comment :3
Signing off!
-Dawn