Chapter Eighteen - Firm Bond

Some relationship doesn't work the way they planned. Either one of them choice to just give up easily.

In Lisa and Jennie relationship, their bond was tied firmly. It hurt, sad and many what ifs but what make it work was that each one know how to fixed it before one loses interest.

Jennie POV

After that misunderstanding we had. I thought it will lead to losing her, but no. Lisa was really a good listener. I know I hurt her but she was not judging but instead give me time explaining my side.

Well for my cousins and Lisa's friends, they were still doubting. Even Mina, avoided me.

Hanbin, he still asking for forgiveness but I don't give a fuck. I just found out everything. His plans. And I am losing interest with him. What a fake. Tssss

Flashback

It was weekend, and as usual we had a girls day but different compared before. I literary stopped in clubbing. Well, I'm proud with that. To tell you the truth. Lisa really changed me.

My friends knows what happened too because of my constant efforts just to talk to Lisa. They even noticed that Mina doesn't talk to me much if its not about school matters.

They were practically mad to Hanbin. Same with me, they thought he was a good man but to their dismay everything was just a show off.

On our girls night which I can describe Netflix and Chill. We're almost complete but Irene was nowhere to be found. And I'm about to call her when we heard a doorbell. And I know that was her.

"I'll get it"Rosè said standing up

And I'm right. A standing Irene looking pale and not in her usual look. I was worried because she's like that if something happens or she have news that will affect important persons in her life. Nayeon beat me for asking her first.

"What's up Rine? You look not in yourself"

"Yeah right you look like seen a ghost or something"Tzuyu seconded

"Jen can I talk to you privately?"Irene said making me confused

"Why, can't we be there? What's important thing you need to talk to her without the presence of us"Jihyo exclaimed acting hurt

Sighing Irene just get her phone and play the video of Hanbin and Kai talking that made my eyes widen. Its look like I am someone that they can play with. I really expect Hanbin to respect me even a little after I friended him. And Kai, the thought of appreciating his efforts, he still have the boldness to plan that out with Hanbin. I was angry and remorseful for being good with them.

In the video conversation

Hanbin: Man, I know you have feelings to Jennie but its been years you're still trying. (He said with a smirk)

Kai: Yes, and what's it with you? (He sounded not interested)

Hanbin: I was told also that some of your flowers was thrown to garbage not letting you seen those, even your...(telling him playfully to push down his ego but immediately cut off)

Kai: Just tell me what you fucking want (impatient to what he was going to say)

Hanbin: (he chuckled by an annoyed expression of Kai but not bothered at all so he continued) Well, I do have plans. But to tell you honestly too, we have no chance to Jennie at all because

Kai: because what (he cut off Hanbin again angrily)

Hanbin: Will you let me finish or what? Can you fucking shut your mouth first (he was in the verge of punching Kai beautiful face but tried not to and continued) Jennies was in relationship with Lisa Manoban and opps another thing is that they were together for 3 years now (he smirk finishing his sentence)