Chapter Twenty One - Offer

Jiyong POV

I was sadden with Lisa's runaway. I thought I have enough time to find this evidence to prove her innocence but I was wrong.

My only girl, my sunshine and our everything was really not in herself for this past weeks. She was heavily affected that Lisa was gone like a bubbles.

Its been weeks since I still don't have signs or information about Lisa whereabouts. I have many connections but now it looks like everything I have had no power to someone who doesn't want to be found.

My brother Kwangsoo who was like a father to Lisa doesn't also know everything, also my brother Jongkook had no any information about Lisa's flight going out of this country because the said person who had information about Lisa before she flew away gone too.

About my father? Well, he was trying to apologize to my daughter but of course Jennie came back to whatever self she had before she meet Lisa, so instead of accepting her grandfathers sincere apology, she cursed him like he was stranger who had nothing to do with her life.

I tried to talk to my daughter to take over my place now but she always declining my request. She even partied every night. I was just thankful that her cousins was always their for her. They literally waste their time just to make Jennie goes back home safe.

Here I am, throwing the reports of my investigators. It was always the same. Apologizing for not bringing a positive outcome. They were bunch of useless people. Sighing I shout harshly and tell them to get out and they did.

I am having a headache with this.

'Where are you daughter in law?'
— — —
Old Master Kim POV

Sorry readers if I've been dumb believing something I haven't investigate first.

My sorry's now was nothing to my granddaughter's hate. I miss her jolly and loving character only Lisa can make.

I was a stranger to her now. Someone she disgust to see and someone she will literally kill if its not a crime.

'I'm sorry Jennieyah'
— — —
Somi POV

Hi again idiots.

Well, my plan actually doesn't work 100% but I was happy because Lisa literally leave Jennie but to my dismay its been weeks but I don't have any reports about Lisa.

I hired private investigators just to have any information about her but looks like that girl had the power to escape from everything.

I love Lisa. And I will do my best just to be with her in the future.

'I am going to find you Lisa'
Evil smirking while sipping from my wine.
— — —
Jennie POV

Hate me, I don't care. I have no life now to continue so why bother? That fucking monkey leave me behind. I miss her so much.

'Why Lisa, why?'
It is the only question I can't answer, its been weeks now and father doesn't give  any positive results about her.

I am annoyed with his constantly request of taking over his company which I don't have desire to continue with. I rather choose to be a model than pressuring myself doing business that will only give me headaches and also my only strength already gone so why bother, right?

I am sad at the same time hating Lisa for what she did. It looks like its easy for her to give up on us. She even not minding me before she decide things in her own. I don't care if grandfather decided to against on us. It is me who loves her and not them.