Season 2, Episode 1 ~ Back 2 School - High School Time

"There we go
with your mixed signals
and my overthinking."

~~~~~~~

"This is it!" Cory yelled as he swung open a door to reveal busy corridors full of students.  "High school! What happens to us now will determine our entire futures."

"Are my sideburns on straight?" Shawn quickly whispered to both Cory and I making me chuckle and roll my eyes at the boy I grew to love.

"Shawn, what are you worried about? Look, it's just a school," Cory said making me nod as we slowly walked down the corridor.

"Exactly. Look, there's the lockers, a class...and a kid in his underwear," I said with a confused tone as both Cory and Shawn looked to the kid passing us.

"They took my clothes!" He said to us making my eyes widen.

"Who?" Cory questioned, asking what we were all dying to know.

"The seniors! The seniors took my clothes!" The boy replied as he stood in front of us in his lose boxers.

"Why?" I questioned as I stopped my eyes from...looking.

"I'm a new guy," the boy said making both Shawn and Cory look to each other with worry stricken looks.

"Well, I'm a new guy," Cory said as he pointed to himself making me chuckle.

"Good luck to ya," the boy in his underwear said before walking off.

"Pahah, if you guys get your clothes taken from you it would be golden!" I said with a laugh as I clapped my hands together.

"I bet you'd love to see me in my underwear, Millie," Shawn said making my eyes open wide and a small blush to fall upon my cheeks as the thought of Shawn Hunter in his underwear came to my mind.

"He must've had it coming. He must've done something," Cory said as he started to walk forward trying to make himself feel better as fear crept into him. Just as Cory took another step, a hand reached out to grab him as a very tall and very big guy made his way into the picture.

"Ahh!" I yelled for Cory as I grabbed Shawn's hand with mine out of fear. Not many things scared me but a big flipping bloke grabbing ahold of one of my friends did. "He's a goner," I whispered to Shawn as I felt his hand tighten around mine.

"Ay!" The unknown man yelled as he lifted up Cory to his height and pushed him up against a locker.

"What'd I do?!" Cory yelled, fear showing all over his face.

"You were almost in my way," the guy replied into Cory's face. Looking into his notepad, Cory searched for names until he found the one he was looking for.

"You're Franky Stechino, right?" Cory asked quickly. Dropping the boy, Franky's friends appeared beside him.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Franky asked as he took a step back. His voice soft and a little quieter.

"Strong territorial sense," Cory said reading from his notepad.

"We were just looking for our homeroom," Shawn said as he took a step closer to the older boys. Taking a step forward himself, Franky's friends pointed to the lockers.