Season 2, Episode 2 ~ Pairing Off - I Still Like Him

"I want to sleep in your
stupid t-shirts and
hold your stupid hand."

~~~~~~~

"Well, Duben's out sick again," Shawn said as Cory and I made our way into class taking our seats by him.

"Health teacher sick again?" Cory questioned making me chuckle.

"Not a lot of credibility there," I said making Cory chuckle himself.

"I wonder what kind of creepy substitute we got today," Shawn said making me sigh.

"Hopefully it's not one that looks as the girl's arse's again..." I said trailing off at the end. Suddenly, a pretty looking lady walked back us making Cory and Shawn look directly look to her and follow her.

"Wow," Cory said breathlessly.

"That is no substitute. That is the real thing," Shawn said, not taking his eyes off the teacher making me roll mine. Closing his binder, he got up and went to talk to the lady. Taking my seat, Cory sat next to me and Shawn sat front row in front of me.

"So, you are Jason huh? I thought you liked Shawn?" Cory asked making me sigh once again.

"I do. I still like him a lot but it's clear he doesn't like me so I might as well get over him...or at least try to," I said making Cory reluctantly nod.

"Now, right now, you seem to be covering-" the substitute started before Shawn got up and walked closer to her.

"CPR, and I'm today's dummy," Shawn said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, you are today's dummy, idiot," I said making him turn around to look and me and glare before back at the teacher.

"No. Actually, we seem to be up to human reproduction, which I hope we can discuss in a mature fashion," the lady said as Shawn stood there with his mouth wide open while the class giggled.

"Oh, stop being so young," Shawn said to the class before looking back at the teacher. "I'm not as young as they are. I've stayed back like, 50 times."

"Really. How old are you?" The substitute asked.

"24?" Shawn said although it came out more like a question.

"Really? What are you doing in a seventh-grade classroom?"

"I'm a cop," Shawn try to say making the teacher laugh at his stupidity.

"Sit down."

"All right, but...I'm watching you," the boy said as he finally took his seat.

"All right. Who can tell us the name of the organ where the eggs are stored? Officer?" The lady said to Shawn as she waked over to behind his seat making him turn around to her with a smile.

"Sorry, Miss. Kelly. I don't have that stuff," Shawn replied finally letting me know what this lady was called. "I can name the stuff I have. Or at least...what I can them."

"All right, the name of the place where the eggs are stored," Miss. Kelly said turning around to Cory.

"What are the gonads?" Cory questioned making me giggle.