Season 2, Episode 1 ~ Back 2 School - Finding Each Other Again

"And he has the cutest smile."

~~~~~~~

"Well, we got off to a rocky start, but at least we made it to lunch," I said as I opened to canteen doors with Cory. While we were getting our food, Cory told us about all the drama we had missed. Feeny is the headmaster to which Shawn cried at and Harley Kiner, yes, THE Harley Kiner is apparently going to beat Cory to a pulp at 15:00. How did all of this happened in the space of time where Shawn and I weren't with him, I'll never know.

"Yeah...my last meal..." Cory said sadly as we made our way over to a table.

"Chicken," Shawn said making me laugh.

"How appropriate," I joked as we took our seats.

"Y'know, I wish it had been macaroni and cheese because when Harley punches me, and I puke on him, it makes a bigger mess," Cory said making me look to boy, trying to figure out what goes on in that head of his.

"Good thinking. Here's better thinking. Ask your brother for help. Or Millie's," Shawn said making me
shake my head as we looked to Eric and my brother who sat on the table in front of us talking to two girls.

"I can't. We signed that contract," Cory said making Shawn look to Eric and Josh then back at his friend.

"Just go stand by the water fountain over there, I'll get them over. Millie, come with me," Shawn said as him and I both walked over to Eric while Cory walked to the fountain.

"Pssst! O Great One, O Magnificent," Shawn whispered making Eric tense up in his sit.

"What are you doing here Shawn? Millie? Oh, I'm just calling them that. I don't know there names are Shawn and Millie or anything," Eric said as he looked to the two girls remembering they were there.

"Too bad," a brunette girl said making Shawn chuckle happily.

"Well?" Josh questioned wanting the boy to get over with it.

"It's about your brother," I whispered to Eric and my own.

"It's school hours. We have no siblings," Eric said making Shawn nod.

"Yeah, and at 15:00 you'll really have no brother," Shawn said making me indicate to Cory by the water fountain. Sigh, both boys got up and walked over as if they were talking to each other and grabbing a drink.

"Y'know, Millie. I know what type of girl you are too," Shawn said as he turned to look at me.

"Oh yeah, and what type of girl am I, Hunter?" I questioned, wanting to know what the boy came up with.

"You're the type of girl that knows she's sexy and therefore will use it against boys by flirting with them," he said making me smirk.

"Aww, is this about what happened this morning?" I said in a voice that you'd put on for babies.

"Yes, it is. I didn't like it," he said leaning closer to me.

"Well, that's just tough luck," I said as the blonde and brunette girl called for Shawn from the table Eric and Josh were just at.