Season 2, Episode 3 ~ Notorious - Won't The Real Perpetrator Please Stand Up

"You're my never ending thought."

~~~~~~~

Getting home from school that day, I walked in the kitchen to find both Dylan and Josh. Dylan was colouring in while Josh looked over him.

"Ahh, so the rebel is finally home," Josh said as I placed my bag down and grabbed a coke from out of the fridge.

"What are you talking about?" I said with a chuckle making Dylan look over.

"You wrote Weeny!" He exclaimed before going back to his colouring in.

"Oh, so you heard?" I cleared up making Josh nod.

"Yeah, along with the whole school," he said making my eyes open wide as I lent against the kitchen counter. "Was it really you?"

"No, it wasn't. It was Shawn," I said making my brother nod.

"Well, have you told Feeny that?" He asked making me shake my head.

"No, I'm not a snitch. I'll just take the blame. It's no biggy," I said with a shrug making Josh smirk. "What? Why are you being weird and smirking like that?"

"Are you taking the blame because it's 'no biggy' or because you like Shawn?" He asked making my cheeks become red.

"Millie likes Shawn. Millie likes Shawn. Millie likes Shawn," Dylan sang making me glare at my little brother.

"Can it, pipsqueak," I said making Dylan laugh. "And no, Josh. It's not because I like him, which I don't! It's because it really is no biggy," I said making Josh smirk and nod. "Shut up!" I yelled before going upstairs to my room, the sound of Josh's laugh filling the house.

~~~~~~~

The next day as I was closing my locker, I heard the sound of Feeny talking.

"Miss. Reid, I trust you're not forgetting our 15:30 meeting," Feeny said making me sigh.

"Come on, Mr. Feeny. It was just a little prank. Don't you think you're maybe taking it too seriously?" I questioned.

"Ahh, you think I'm acting like a weenie, Miss. Reid. Am I acting like a Weenie?" Feeny said making me shake my head.

"You know I didn't do anything," I said making Feeny stare blankly at me.

"But I know you know who did. And until you tell me who it is, the only person I can talk to is you. 15:30, Miss. Reid," Feeny said making me nod.

"15:30, Mr. Feeny," I said while the teacher walked away.

Walking away myself, I was suddenly spun round and met with Shawn in my face.

"Did you tell him?" He asked as Cory came up too.

"What do you think?!" I yelled in his face.

"Thanks, Mill," he said taking a step back from me. 

"Yeah, you're welcome..." I replied, trailing off the end. Yesterday a few hours after I got home, both Cory and Shawn came over after Cory told him about me and how Feeny thinks I did it. I told him I wouldn't snitch and that I'd never do that to him. He's pissing me off though. Constantly thinking I'd betray him. Who does he think I am? "'Cause it was just a little prank, right? And nothing else is ever gonna happen again, right?" I said looking to Cory and then Shawn.