twenty four. had fun?

MILAGROS WOKE UP in another room. She groaned and knew exactly what had happened and the body next to her only confirmed her suspicion. She was thankful that the tee that Mikey probably gave her last night covered her thighs as well.

She sat up and rested her back against the headboard as Mikey started to stir awake.

He raised his eyebrows at her before he mimicked her action. They sat in silence for a moment until he spoke up;

"So" he pursed his lips, dragging out his 'o'.

"Uhm" It was safe to say that Mila was at lost for words as she fiddled with her fingers. interlocking them she turned to him with narrowed eyes.

"How did we get here?"

Mikey shrugged, scratching the back of his head while he looked around for his phone.

"Right, I should probably leave" Mila awkwardly cleared her throat, pulling the covers off of her body and stood up from the bed, her eyes searching for her clothes.

Mikey pointed to the door were her top and pants had been tossed.

Mila nodded her head, a blush creeping on her cheeks when she picked her up and in a rush out them on. Mikey followed her down the stairs and they both stood in silence at the door before they brushed out in laughter.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Mikey, and I told you last night; me and Dior are one a break" Mila looked at him with pursed lips.

"Dior is an asshole, I don't get why you don't just break up with him" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"It's not that easy"

"But it is"

"I'll see you around Mikey" Mila sighed after a moment of silence. He nodded and watched her leave before he walked into his house again, closing his door with a slam.

When Mila got home, she was greeted by none other than Chris on the couch. He had his legs rested on the armrest, a bag of chips in his lap and a controlled in his hand.

"Where have you been?" He raised his eyebrows at his sister while he pressed the buttons on the controlled stressed.

"Don't worry about it" Mila yawned, making her way up the stairs and laying down on her own bed while she reached for her phone in the back pockets of her jeans.

6 notifications from Nia 🤎
1 notification from Instagram

Nia🤎
You good bestie?
1am

Where you at?
Nvm I see you
OH MY GOD
YOU AND MIKEY
YUH GET IT I GUESS😫
Dw I'll tell Trey ur spending the night at mines. Have fun bby😘
1:30 am

Mila🤍
Niaaaaa
Whatthefuck

Nia🤎
Hol babyyyy
Had fun?

Mila🤍
😐

Nia🤎
Srsly you and Mikey = a mess

Mila🤍
I know
I told him that I was on a break with Dior
And he was like you should leave him

Nia🤎
Woah
Big bad Mikey all of a sudden
He doesn't know shit abt relationships

Mila🤍
Still, do you think he's right?

Nia🤎
Yeah lmao
Dior is a dickhead

Mila🤍
But he deserves a second chance

Nia🤎
What?
He deserves a second chance because???

Mila 🤍
I don't wanna talk anymore

Nia🤎
😐😫💗💓💓

Mila 🤍
Wait I hear Trey
Ttyl ✌🏼