ᴏᴄʜᴏ. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ

CHAPTER EIGHT"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

CHAPTER EIGHT
"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
.°🍧! |IMESSAGES + NARRATIVE

°🍧! |IMESSAGES + NARRATIVE❞

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟼 𝚙𝚖

MIKEY
yo waddup?

𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖

MIKEY
so you jus gonna read and
not text me back?

WIFE💍
tf is you on abt?

MIKEY
I'm tryna talk to you bae.
whatchu doing🥺.

WIFE💍
obvi ignoring you but it ain't
working cuz you annoying ass
can't take a hint god damn😒

MIKEY
Jesus girl.
calm yo ass down I ain't even
done nothing to you.

WIFE💍
then gtfo.

MIKEY
I'll check up on you later😘.
𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝟷:𝟷𝟶𝚙𝚖

"yo, you good bruh?" Dylan raised his eyebrows at him "Yeah cuz I'm good" Mikey sighed and threw his phone to the side.

"Are you tripping about a girl?" Bronny entered the room and sat down on the couch "Mhmm" Mikey mumbled and hugged a pillow close to his chest.

"It is your fault, ion blame Mila" Bronny laughed "Shut up man" he groaned and laid down on the couch.

"Bro, you gotta make it right, or you're gonna lose her and I can guarantee you ain't gonna find someone like her again" Dylan shook his head at his whipped friend.

"Nah I'm good" Mikey said after thinking a while.

"Get yo head outta yo ass fool!" Dylan threw the closest thing he could find in Mikeys direction, in his case a rubber band .

"The fuck Dylan" Mikey mumbled and rubbed the spot on his forehead where the rubber band had hit him.

"You're in love, you're just scared to admit it" Dylan told him straight up, not sparing a bit of empathy.

"Jeez, Dylan, a bit rough innit?" Bronny held back his laugh, just shocked by how mad Dylan got.

With a sigh Dylan returned back to his ps4 and resumed playing pop smoke.

Mikey scratched the back of his head knowing damn well Dylan spoke nothing but the truth.

A/n
so like I miiiiighhtt have an unreleased Sharife cooper book😏😏
Should I drop it?

Y'all we reached 2k reads!🥳