ch.9 my birthday

Everyone was there except Shane. We had a fun time and then I got a text from Shane. "Hey chicken, ill make up your birthday next week, ok?" I texted back "you better, chicken man" we finished the cake and seb asked me to come outside.

Seb:comeon i have something cool to show you.
Y/n:ok what is it?

It was a little frog, he didn't notice but it was injured.

Y/n:Seb their leg is messed up
Seb:oh yoba you're right, what should we do?
Y/n:make a frog sanctuary
Seb:thats a great idea!

We brought the frog into his house and set it up to be comfy, Abby came in soon after with a home for it. She has a hamster so she knew where to get a grog habitat.

Sam:so whats its name?
Seb:um...
Y/n:sebby Jr.
Seb:no.
Abby:yes

The night progressed with them fighting about the name. Then marnie texted me. "Shanes home. He has a bunch of boxes and bags." I laughed and showed the group the pictures marnie sent me of Shane with bags. She also snuck a picture of a really nice outfit that he pulled from the bag. She then sent, "he bought himself  swimming trunks...thats interesting done you think?" I laughed. The trio asked me a bunch of questions. They had seen the box of condoms in one of the photos of his room.

I decided to head home before it got dark without answering any questions. I stopped by Pierre's to buy some condoms just in case. On my way home Shane was placing something in my mailbox and didn't see me.

He went home and I didn't stop him, mainly because I knew if I did he wouldn't go home tonight. And we wouldn't sleep. Once he was out of sight I looked at the box he left.

"From sha... your chicken man." He crossed his name out and wrote that instead. How cute. It was...oh my yoba. It was sexy clothes...but oh my face was so red I ran inside and put the clothes away. Why would he buy me this? Howd he know my size?

*knocking at the door*

Shane:hey! Um I left something in your mailbox but I was...I
Y/n:its in my closet
Shane:was it the right size?
Y/n:i think, I haven't tried it on though.
Shane:well...why not try it now.
Y/n:oh um well I mean if you um
Sébastien:hey! Y/n, you forgot your..sorry um you forgot your phone in my room.
Shane:your roo..um im gonna go home bye.
Y/n:Shane wait please!

He left in a huff. Sébastien apologized and left. It was 12am and I couldn't stop thinking about the outfit. I tired it on. Just to see it. It looked really good. It was black with hints of blueish purple and it made my body look better than I thought it could. it was also really revealing so it was...perfect.