1

Dear Diary, 

I don't know how to write these but here we go. My name is Julianna Salvatore, I'm a 19-year-old- well more like a 150-year-old. I was born November 1 1846 with my twin brother Stefan. I never knew my name or my story till I was 19 years old. I learned my name and my history from Katherine Pierce. She told me about my brothers and what my name was. Apparently, there is a lot my brothers said about me. When I was 1 my father had decided it was time to get rid of me. He never wanted a girl he only wanted two boys. which sucked. I got sent to some kinda world in what is said to be 1994. Some random day this is to pick but I never knew why they sent me here. You're probably wondering how did you eat? Well Emily Bennett, the witch who sent me hear sent me here with a bird. yes, a flipping bird. It was an odd choice but it kept me alive. I escaped the prison world and met Katherine. I thought I could trust her until she killed me. what a bitch. I'll talk to u later. 

xoxo, Jules 

~~~~~~

I put my diary on my dresser and walked downstairs. I sighed and sat on the couch. "Welp. jus another day in the Prison. God I hate this fucking place " I could have sworn I saw a face in the window. "What the hell?" 

I got up and walked outside 

"Hello!" I yelled hoping I would hear a simple hello back but there was nothing. Just silence. I walked back inside and looked at the newspaper that was on the table. 150 years and I have never read it not even one. Yes, I know how to read it just looks boring. 

I felt a hunger in my stomach and walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard. 

"When did I get potato chips? I don't remember. maybe I was drunk shopping again." I grabbed the chips and went outside to the small table. I had started a painting a vision. 

I have these weird visions once in a while. Its about a boy I've never seen his face but boy was he sweet. I hope to get out of here soon. I'm unable to escape now because of Katherine. maybe in the future I will meet mystery boy? 

"maybe one day" I said with a small smile. I was talking to my self again. I think I'm going insane. I heard a russle in the trees. 

"whos there?" I snapped 

"listen you don't wanna mess with me if your out there!" I scoffed at my self, maybe I am going insane.

"Come out n-" I was interrupted when I saw a boy wearing a pinkish red shirt came out of the trees, he was hurt and covered in blood. I was scared but he looked hurt. "are you okay?" I said I could feel the worried on my face. He was about to say something when he dropped to the floor. My eyes widened and I walked over to him. Without hesitation I took his arms and wrapped them around my shoulders. I dragged him into the house and laid him on the couch. 

~~~~~~

He woke up startled and I jumped a little. Let me just say he was hot, yes he was covered in blood but he was really really hot.

"h-hi" I managed out of my mouth 

"Hi" He said looking into my eyes. he didn't even look scared. It was odd but I liked how he looked In my eyes. 

"Manners, um I'm Julianna." I smiled his eyes never left contact with mine.

"I'm Kai, do you mind telling me where we are?" he said as his smile turned into a serious look. I felt bad for him. He looked so sweet and alone. I would hug him but that's just weird. 

"nice to meet you Malachai" I had guessed that was his name but it didn't look like he liked when I called him that. "your in Mystic Falls, Virginia. It's just me here- well and you now. Its been like this for me for 150 years." his eyes widened. 

"how old are you?!" he said his eyes wide. I laughed and bit my lip 

"I'm 19 by looks, but 150 real age. my guess is you won't age. I did when I first got here because of a spell. Then in 1866 I got out and met this girl named Katherine. She turned me into a vampire and boom" I kissed my teeth kai nodded 

"rough time huh? My family tossed me in here, called me an abomination. " he looked down and frowned. wow this guys life story is sad i thought. 

"wow, im sorry about that Malachai" I frowned and noticed he looked angry.

"just call me Kai please" he rolled his eyes and it made me smile. 

"of course Kai, if you need to freshen up there cloths in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Its my brother Damons room. I've never met him but I know its his " I smiled and he did to "showers upstairs to the left" I added. His smile turned into a grin. 

"will you join me?" he muttered under his breath. did he just ask me to join him or did i hear him wrong? I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry what?" I snapped my eyes wide. He's a flirt isn't he? I thought to myself.

Kai smiled revealing his perfect teeth "nothing" he laughed and walked upstairs. 

~~~~~~

I was making dinner when Kai came out of the shower. He came downstairs with nothing but a towel around his waist. I turned away from the stove and jumped at his appearance. 

"Jesus kai!" I yelled "you scared the shit out of me, and I told you to put some cloths on" I rolled my eyes and held my hand to my chest feeling my heart start to go back to normal pace. 

"I went to the room but your brothers have such a weird style" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. 

"Just go put something on and we will go shopping in the morning" I exclaimed and he looked shocked.

"we?" he asked. yes we why is he surprised about that i thought to my self.

"yes we, if your going to be trapped here might as well have some company right?" I asked and tilted my head to the left a little. He smiled and nodded. "I'm making pork, rice and vegetable" i added and smiled.

"how did you learn how to cook?" he laughed and I gave him a look.

"because I'm smart. maybe you aren't considering that you still haven't put a shirt on" I scoffed and he smiled. He went upstairs got dressed then we ate dinner. He talks a lot but I don't mind.

"I'm going to go to bed, good night Jules" he winked and I blushed a little then he went upstairs.

~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Im writing in here again because someone is here his name is Malachai but he prefers Kai. He seems nice and sweet. He is really really hot tho, like so hot and he's a little flirty and I love it. anyways I need some rest. Good night.

xoxo, Jules

Do you like it so far? 

Do you think Kai and her will be friends?

Is it weird that Kai is magically there?

What happened to the bird that raised her?

Gif above is of Kai eating, so cute am I right?

Next part out soon