5

I had woken up before Kai, his arms were wrapped around me. I smiled at his presence, I wiggled my way out of his grip and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I decided to make him pancakes but I wanted to make them special. I started making the pancakes as I heard Kai coming down the stairs groaning like a little kid who didn't get what they wanted. 

"Morning Mr. Grumpy" I laughed and he walked up to me and hugged me while I was cooking. "what?" I smiled.

"Huggies," Kai said, he sounded like a little baby talking softly. I smiled and put the spatula down and hugged him back. He was so cute this morning I don't know what it was but he was acting so sweet.

"I making you breakfast, go sit at the table," I said letting go of him

"No, I don't wanna sit down" he whined and I laughed

"why not?" I said trying to grab the spatula but he was still hugging me.

"Because I want huggies right now not breakfast" He replied hugging me a little tighter.

"you're so weird" I laughed and he frowned at let go then sat down at the table making a pouting face.

I had finished the pancakes and walked to him sitting next to him I gave him the pancakes and he laughed at them.

"you made it look like a vampire" he laughed looking at the pancake

"Oh shut up Kai"

Kai ate the pancakes and I sat on the couch watching Baywatch, Kai finished and walked behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for the breakfast Juli" he smirked I turned my head towards him looking back at him.

"you welcome, If you need me I'll be in the shower, so don't need me" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. I got up from his grip and walked upstairs grabbing some clothes and a fresh towel. I got in the shower and was singing a song by Soundgarden. "Black hole sun won't you come? and wash away the rain. Black hole sun won't you come, won't you come, won't you come" I sang putting shampoo into my hair.

I heard the shower curtain open and Kai was standing there "Kai! Get out!" I covered myself with the curtains listening to Kai laugh. "not funny Malachai!"

"I think it's pretty funny besides, you did this to me before to so now we're even" He laughed and I rolled my eyes. 

"You know, I hate you so much" I snapped at him.

"you don't hate me, Jules. In fact" he undressed and opened the shower curtain and I jumped "you love me" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Kai seriously get the hell ou-" I was cut off by him starting to kiss me, I started kissing him back. He pressed me against the wall of the shower as we kissed. His arms around my waist my arms snaked around his neck tangling into his hair. We were in the shower for about an hour when we finally decided to stop. We got out got dressed and cuddled in his room.

~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today I know what the date is, Kais been talking about it for a week it is November 26. Kai and I never kiss anymore, I'm not sure why but it has been nearly 4 months since our last kiss. I wonder if I should make a move or not. I want to get out of this prison world. and I wanna get out of it with Kai. I wasn't leaving without him. I want to go to the real Mystic Falls with my family. I just wanna see my family. How can you miss someone you've never met? I don't know. But I miss them and I wanna see them more than ever today because according to Kai today is a family holiday. That's all for now. Till next time.