8

I had woken up from the feeling of the warm sun beaming on my face. I squinted my eyes and looked at Kai, I blocked the sun from my eyes and opened my eyes fully. Kai was still asleep, I kissed him and he started waking up yawning like a baby and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" he stretched his arms up and yawned.

"Morning Kai" I smiled still covering my face from the sun. "Shit! Kai, I have to get to my house to see my brother and Bonnie, they can't know that I left yesterday or they will find out about you!" I said quickly getting up and putting on my shorts. 

"Just 5 more minutes, please." he gave me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist.

"God I hate you," I laid back down and laid on top of him. I walked my fingers up and down his chest. 

"Love you too" he laughs and again my heart dropped. I didn't know if he meant it or not. I could tell that he could feel my heart racing. "You okay Juli?" He asked sweetly and kissed my head rubbing his hand up and down my back. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about stuff" I gave a weak reply back.

"What kind of stuff?" He asked lifting my head so I was looking at his face.

"You..." I said without hesitation and he gave me a puzzled look his eyebrows arched down.

"All good I hope?" his face still confused

"All good I promise" I kissed him and he smiled "Now I have to goooooo" I elongated the word and he frowned.

"I don't want you to go tho" he gave puppy dog eyes which made me smile and kiss him.

"I'll be back before you know it" I smiled and he did slightly. "Hey, don't be sad Kai" 

"I'm gonna miss you tho" He frowned and I brushed my hand through his hair.

"I'll see you soon I promise" I got up and walked out of the tent to the house.

~~~~~~

"Morning Damon" 

"Jules hey- Woah! What the hell! Why do you have hickeys all over you?!" He yelled at me and I looked down to see 5 hickeys on my arm they hadn't healed, Kai must have secretly siphoned me to keep them there. That sneaky thing.

"Oh, these? They're not hickeys Damon, they're drawings I'm a makeup artist they can wash off don't worry about it" I laughed and so did Damon

"Morning" Bonnie said and I gave her a look. I did not like Bonnie at all. I walked by her and went upstairs to write in my diary. I grabbed my Diary and my pen and started writing.

Dear Diary,

I did it. Kai and I finally had sex. I didn't know it would feel like that but it was the best night ever. He does this thing with his tongue and oh my god. I want it again. He had fun and It might have been his first time. I don't think he has ever done that before but that's awesome for how good he was at it. I don't know when the right moment it is to tell him that I love him. I try but it's hard to. Meanwhile, Damons here now. he's pretty cool I guess. He came with this girl named Bonnie. She's kinda annoying and I don't like her at all. There's not much more to say, until next time.

xoxo Jules

I placed my diary under my pillow and Damon walked into my room. 

"Can we talk?" he asked and I patted a spot on my bed inviting him in. 

"What's up?" I asked making sure my diary was hidden.

"Well. I wanted to talk with you. I mean I am your brother. tell me some things about you and I'll tell you things about me" he said, he sounded kinda excited.

"Okay um, My favorite color is blue" when I said that I thought of Kai's eyes and smiled a little. "I love pancakes, bourbon is awesome, there's really not much to tell. besides, I wanna get out of here." I said sadly.

"I know, Bonnie and I are going to get you out of here I promise." I rolled my eyes when he said, Bonnie. "I'll leave you be, now go take a shower you smell like Stefan's cologne, also I like the shirt" He got up and left and I looked down at my shirt. It was Kai's shirt I hadn't taken it off. I got up and grabbed some clothes for a shower. I turned on the water and undressed waiting for the water to get hot when I felt hands wrap around me. I smiled when I looked in the mirror to Kai smiling at me. I was naked but I didn't mind that he was with me while I was naked anymore. He kissed my neck then looked back at the mirror.

"Hi, Malachai" I smiled and turned to him, and snaked my hands around his neck. 

"Can I join you please?" he gave me the puppy dog eyes again. I smiled and kissed him.

"Fine but mute the-," I said before he interrupted me 

"already did" He grinned and I smiled. I walked over to the shower and got in waiting for him to undress. He gets in the shower and puts his hand around my neck pressing me to the wall blocking off my gates to breathe. "you're going to listen to what I say okay?" he was pressing harder on my neck and I nodded. He went in and smashed his lips into mine kissing me passionately I kissed him back. His body pressing on mine allowing his length to enter me and I let out a moan. I pushed him away from me letting him slam into the other wall of the shower then kissing him moving down and allowing the flat of my tongue to press against the tip of his length. I allowed it to enter my mouth feeling it get harder In my mouth, Kai let out a groan and I kept going letting it travel in and out of my mouth until he lifted up my head and I stood back up to him. He took me by the hips tossing me on the floor of the shower and getting on top of me thrusting into me faster by the second. I could feel my insides getting tighter. 

"K-K-Kai, I'm c-c-cl-close" I stuttered, I could barely breathe properly. He kept thrusting inside of me and I moaned his name. I let go, my orgasm washing over me squirming under him triggering his feeling the hot squirts going inside my body. I heard a knock at the door and Kai stopped and unmute the room for a moment. "Who is it!" I yelled.

"It's Damon! Hurry up!" he yelled and Kai muted the room again. 

"well, It was fun while it lasted" Kai frowned and I kissed him. He helped me up and we got out of the shower and he wrapped the towel around me pulling me to him to kiss him. "I don't wanna go" he whined and I frowned. 

"I know baby" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"no no no, what did I say I was?" he said smirking and I smiled.

"Daddy," I said smiling and Kai smirked and kissed me before he got his clothes on and I got on mine. he opened the window to leave.

"Bye," he said with a frown.

"Bye" he started to leave "Wait!" he stopped in his tracks and looked back at me. "I love you," I said, my voice was small and I felt like I was shaking. I saw his eyes widen and he nodded and kept leaving. Then stopped from seeing my face. He came back up and slid back into the room. I backed up a little, he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.

 "I love you too" his eyes looking down then back up to me fast and smiling slightly when his eyes looked into mine. I smiled big and hugged him, he hugged me back. "I'll come back tonight, I promise," he said sadly and pressed our foreheads together.

"Okay," my heart feeling like it was going to explode from my body from how fast it was beating. Kai smiled and left from the window. I opened the door leaving the bathroom going to my room. The voice of Kai saying I love you too was on reply through my mind. I laid down and smiled feeling comfy, but like I missed him already.

TEA! 

Do you ship Jules and Kai?

what's their ship name?!

Will Damon and Bonnie meet Kai soon?

Did Kai mean what he said?

The image above is Julianna's outfit 

until next time

-T.N