7

Kai snapped his fingers and I became visible Damon and the girl both jumped when they saw me.

"who the hell are you?" Damon asked with a sharp tone in his voice. I tried opening my mouth to say something but I was so nervous nothing came out. Damon got angry "you know where we are don't you?" I didn't answer and he grabbed my neck and pressed me to a tree. "Answer the question!" he yelled. 

"D-Damon let me go" I yelled in pain and he looked into my eyes.

"How do you know my name!" he squeezed my neck harder and I let out a scream.

"Damon it's me! Julianna! Your sister!" he let go of my throat and I gasped for air

"That's impossible... she died years ago," Damon said backing away.

"That thing that our father did. that wasn't killing me, Damon. It was sending me here" I stated and the girl gave me a confused look.

"Where is here exactly?" Damon asked still not fully believing I was his sister.

"It's a prison world a random date in fact. May 10, 1994." I answered and the girl's eyebrows raised. "I'm sorry and you are?" I asked the girl

"My name is Bonnie. Damon told me he had a sister but I never met her." Bonnie said she looked sad.

"Well let's go to the house then" I looked back at Kai I was the only one who could see him. he was smiling. I walked off to the house with Damon and Bonnie, kai following behind.

~~~~~~

"So if you're really my sister then what's our brother's name?" Damon said crossing his arms.

"His name is Stefan and he's my twin."

"whens your birthday?"

"November 1, 1846"

"What's your middle name?"

"lily"

"What's my birthday?"

"June 18, 1839, " (if I'm wrong correct me) I said, Damon, looked at me shocked 

"you really are Julianna aren't you?" he looked at me his eyes enlarged

"I prefer Jules" I smiled and Damon hugged me. I hugged him back and I'm pretty sure we were both crying.

"God I missed you," he said, I could feel the hot tears dripping down his face onto my shirt.

"I missed you too Damon, Where is Stefan?" I asked, I was crying a lot.

"He is in the normal world" Damon replied, we stopped hugging and walked inside. Damon went to his room and I was talking to Bonnie. "so Bonnie, are you a witch?" I asked

"yes I am"

"What kind?"

"There's more than one?"

"well there are ones like me, Siphoners, then there are regular witches. Siphoners take magic"

"I'm regular Bennett witch."

"Bennett? as in Abby Bennett! The witch that ruined my life and put me in here!"

"Wait she's the one that put you here?!"

"Yup!" I slammed Bonnie into a wall showing off my fangs. I was mad,  really mad. Bonnie tried using her magic to give me a headache. "Nice try I've been through enough pain and I can barely feel that" Bonnie's eyes widened. I was about to sink my teeth into her neck when Damon super speeded down the stairs and stopped me.