16

Dear Diary,

Today is an exciting day. It is Jo's wedding day. She is marrying Alaric. I was happy for them. I miss Kai tho, no matter how hard I try not to show it I really really miss him. He's my baby and I miss him so much. I have cried every night for the past 6 months. The baby is due any day. That's all for now. Till next time

xoxo Jules

"You ready Jules?" Jo asked and I smiled in the mirror wrapping up my diary. 

"Yeah, let's do this" I was the maid of honor. The music started. I walked out with Jo, Liv on the other side. I had felt bad for Liv. Considering Kai killed Luke from merging with him. I found that out like a month ago. He didn't tell me that he did. I stood up next to Liv and Jo stood in front of Alaric. The pastor started talking and there were tears In the audience. 

"Will you take Alaric Saltzman in hand in marriage till-" The pastor started saying while a red splotch formed on Jo's stomach. It was blood. My eyes widened as Alaric yelled her name. 

"I was going to wait till the death do you part portion but that is too long. Miss me?" Kai said looking at me. I felt my heart drop. I didn't care what he had just done I didn't care about anything. All I could think about was he's back he's okay. Without thinking I pulled him to me and kissed him he returned the kiss. I was crying a lot. "Stand behind me" he whispered and I did as he said. Alaric was balling his eyes out when Kai lifted the knife in the air and swished it making everyone's head hurt and windows break open. I saw Elena pass out and Damon rushing to her. Kai used his magic to bring his Dad over to him. "here's to being different, right dad?" Kai stabbed his neck with a piece of broken glass and my eyes went wide. I rushed to him and checked his pulse. Dead. Dead that was the word rushing in my head. He sat up and I was shocked. He dipped his finger in his father's blood and brought it to his mouth. Tyler came running in and bit Kai. I yelled and threw Tyler off of him. 

"Bad doggie," Kai said fixing his neck. "Freaky right?" he asked me and I nodded in agreement. Bonnie came in chanting a spell making Kai hurt a little but he laughed at the pain. "Ah, Bonnie you have always been so brave. That's why I linked you to Elena. You die she awakes. But for now... she stays sleepy sleep" Kai said smiling. I saw Damon walk up behind Kai about to kill him. 

"NO!" I yelled and Damon went flying across the room. 

"Jules why would you do that?!" Damon yelled standing up and I was still crying.

"Because Damon! He might be a killer and a psychopath, but I love him and he loves me which is why he isn't a sociopath! He's the father of my son and I am not letting him die! Are you gonna be the one to explain to my son that YOU are the one that killed his father?!" I yelled at him my voice breaking. Kai was covered in blood. I had small bits on my dress. I looked at Damon who had gone silent. "That's what I thought." I felt a sharp pain in me and I held my stomach in pain. Kai rushed over to me.

"Jules what's happening?!" He asked I could hear the worried tone in his voice. 

"Kai the baby, It- it's killing me," I said crouching down a little. Kai looked at Damon and Stefan. Damon carried Elena out and Stefan made sure Caroline was okay. We rushed to the hospital.

~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital bed no one was in the room except for Kai. 

"hey," he said softly he leaned and kissed the top of my head. He changes his clothes. 

"i-is it over?" I asked my voice week and he nodded. 

"Yeah, it is. they got the baby out of you there just cleaning it right now. You were really brave tho. You stayed awake a lot until the last 5 minutes of it. That's really good. I mean you squeezed the hell out of my hand but it's better now." he smiled a little and I laughed but it hurt. "No no no don't laugh, don't laugh you're gonna hurt yourself. Vampire or not it's still going to hurt." I smiled at his words.