6

Dear Diary,

It's been almost a month since our last entry. Today Is December 24, Christmas eve. I hadn't gotten Kai anything yet. This was our first Christmas together that we wanted to celebrate. I'm excited. Last Christmas and Thanksgiving we didn't celebrate. Kai and I have been getting really close. We kiss a lot more and sleep together almost every night but we're not dating. I love him but I have no idea how to tell him. I'm scared that he won't say it back. anyways I need to go gift shopping now. So until next time,

xoxo Jules

I put my diary under my pillow and Kai walked into my room drying his hair with a towel.

"Good morning Princess," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek I blushed. Kai was everything but an abomination he was different but I loved it.

"Good morning Mr. Parker" I laughed and so did he. "I am going to go out to the store on my own if that's okay with you," I asked and he smiled and kissed me I kissed him back. 

"Fine with me" he smiled and I blushed then grabbed my bag and walked outside walking to the store. As I was walking I kept thinking about Kai and what he would want. I had no idea what to get him for Christmas. I walked into the store and started to look around. I saw a grey hoodie by some champion. I decided to get him that and a few more things. I got him the hoodie, a new bracelet that was made out of leather, some rings, and pork rinds. Not the best but it was the best I could do, this was the first Christmas I ever celebrated. I was walking back home when my head stuck in an odd pain and I started to see something. A vision.

"Jules... I- I love you" the mysterious man said

"I love you too-" that was when I had passed out 

~~~~~~ 

I woke up on the couch with a wet warm towel on my head.

"w-what happened?" my voice raspy I started to get up but Kai ran to me laying me back down. 

"no no no just lay down okay. you passed out in the road. It's 1 right now you were gone for a while and I started to worry so I went out to find you and you were passed out in the road." He said brushing the back of his hand down my cheek. That made me sleepy and I don't know why, my eyes started to close and Kai sat next to me. He lifted up my head and placed it on his lap as I began to fall asleep.

"Thank you, Kai, I love-" I had fallen asleep. 

~Kais POV~

What was she about to say? Was she going to say that she loves me? I looked at her while she was sleeping. She sleeps a lot but I don't mind. The thought was trembling in my mind. Did she really say I love you? or was she saying she loves that I helped her? It's so confusing. I slowly laid on my back pulling her on top of me. She wrapped her arms around me and I smiled. She was so sweet and adorable. Her dark brown messy hair covering her face, I brushed it away from her face and smiled. She could always make me smile. I started drifting off but forced myself to stay awake because I wanted to be there for her when she woke up and I wanted to be awake. 

It felt like forever before she finally woke up. It was 7 o'clock. She had taken a 6-hour nap and I had stayed up the whole time. 

~Jules Pov~

"Hey there sleepy head remember me?" he laughed and I smiled while opening my eyes. 

"Hi Kai" I smiled stretching my arms upwards his hands went up holding mine bringing them back down to me so he was hugging me to him. 

"How did you sleep?" he said taking one of my hands to his lips and kissed it I buried my head into his chest. 

"pretty good" my voice was small from just waking up. Kais grey/blue eyes gazing into my diamond-colored eyes.