22

Quick note- I have 2 other stories going on as well, 1 called Kai Parker Imagines, and the other called Love Bites, and it's about Stefan and Damon. Please read them when you get the chance.

I woke up and Kai wasn't next to me. I shrugged and got my clothes for the day and went to the shower. I was singing two princes by spin doctors. Kai hated that song but I liked it. I kept singing it putting shampoo in my hair then rinsing it out. I then put conditioner in my hair and rinsed it out. I was finishing up my shower walking out of the shower and dried up getting into my outfit. A white cropped shirt, black jeans, and a red leather jacket. I did my makeup and went downstairs. 

"Damon?" I asked, no answer. Where was he? Where is Kai? I walked around and couldn't see him. 

"I've gotten good at the cloaking spell," a woman voice said before I got knocked out.

~Kais Pov~

I was cuddling with Jules before I had to use the bathroom I got up but when I came out of the bathroom I couldn't see Jules. I started to worry about where she was a little when I got knocked out. I woke up in a cell I was weak I couldn't stand. Where was Jules? Was she okay? A girl walked into the room, it was Lily. "where is she?" I said weakly and Lily smiled. 

"She's fine Valarie is picking her up don't worry," Lily said with a smile and I got angry and tried to use my magic but I was too weak to siphon myself. "Vervain comes handy," she said and walked out. I was scared, I was never scared but I was scared for Jules's life. I started to cry, I buried my head into my knees. I heard my cell door open and Jules get tossed inside she was knocked out. "what did you do to her?" I asked the girl which must be Valarie. "She will be fine, just be lucky I let you two in the same cell." I crawled over to Jules and pulled her to me.  Before I knocked out cold for what felt like a long time.

~Jules pov~ 

"K-kai?" I asked forcing my eyes open. Kai woke up "Shhh quite your too weak to talk, they must have put a lot of vervain in you," Kai said and I managed to hug him back. "Kai there gonna kill Asher aren't they?" I asked and started crying. Kai was already crying. "No... no baby no they won't, Damon will protect him okay." Kai assured and I nodded. I was hungry, I feel like I have been in here forever. How long have I been in this cell? (you will find that out soon tehehe)

"I wouldn't be too sure about that" Lily said walking into the room. I clenched my hand in anger at seeing her face. I tried standing up but Kai wouldn't let me. "We have Asher don't worry, he's not dead. Yet" Lily said and my eyes started glowing blue. Kai stopped hugging me looking into my eyes. 

"How could you do this?! you're my mother!" I yelled at her and she got angry as well. 

"No, I was your mother! you're always going to be the family ABOMINATION!!!" Lily yelled and I felt mad, really mad, I had never been called that but I could tell it upset Kai a lot too. I stood up and walked to the door of my cell. 

"What did you just call me?" I asked angrily and Lily smiled. 

"An Abomination, you were the witch of the family, the siphon," she said and I was done, I was so fucking down. My breathing got heavier I clenched my jaw and screamed. The sound echoed through the room the door bust down and Lily's eyes widened. 

"Heres to being different mom," I said and snapped her neck then looked back at Kai. "let's go" he looked shocked but listened and followed me.

"How did you get out?!" a boy asked and I had known his name. 

"None of your business Julian," I said with a smirk. I saw a blood bag on the table and super speeded to it took a quick sip then passed it to Kai who did the same.