24

I woke up from the sound of crashing pans in the kitchen. I looked over at Kai who was sound asleep. His baby face starting to have light hair on it. He knows that I like him best with no beard hair but I don't mind when it's light. I cupped his face and kissed him he smiled and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning," I said with a smile and he yawned a little. "Good morning pumpkin. feel better?" he asked stretching his arm. "much better," I said with a smile and kissed him once more. "Come on, let's go get some breakfast." I got up off the bed and so did Kai. We walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Damon with a spatula in his hand blasting Wiggle by Jason Derulo. Asher was sitting on the counter with sunglasses on and one of Damon's necklaces and a backward hat that was too big for his small head. Damon had sunglasses on, many chains, and the backward hat. Asher was bobbing his head to the music as Damon cooked while he danced. 

"What the hell is going on here" I laughed and Kai was dying of laughter. "What? Just spending some time with my nephew" Damon said still dancing. Stefan came in from the bourbon closet with his jeans sagging, sunglasses on, a flat-top hat, and chains. "Oh my god" I laughed harder and Kai was on the floor dying of laughter. 

"Pattycake, Pattycake, with no hands, Got me making Jules and Kais wedding plans, If I mess it up Jules will kick my ass, I got to teach Stefan how to fucking dance. Oh, damn it, burning the fucking pancakes, the baby on the table he's dancing, oh, I can't bake it. Cause you know what to do with that big fat butt. Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle BA BA BA BA BA BAAAA Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle BA BA BA BA BA BA just a little bit of... BOURBON" Damon sang to the song making his own lyrics. 

"Cadilac Cadilac, pop that trunk. Damon is fucking cooking drunk. Tired of always waking up at 5. I like it when your sister keeps me up at night" Kai sang to the song and my eyes went wide and Damon tilted his sunglasses down to look at Kai. 

"Ooo damn it, you shouldn't have said it, might wanna run from Damon, Oh he can't take it, Cause you know what to do when you mess with Damon. Runnin Runnin Runnin. Fucking run for your life! Runnin Runnin Runnin, You're going to die" Stefan sang and everyone burst out laughing from Stefan's awful singing voice. 

"I love this" Kai said laughing but Damon kept an eye on Kai. "Calm down Damon, what do you think made Asher?" I said with a smirk and Damon laughed a little shaking his head and looking at Asher who was clapping.

"Thank you, Asher, At least someone appreciated my singing," Stefan said and Damon laughed. "yeah or he's hungry and reaching for the pancakes" Damon laughed back and Stefan's eyes narrowed. "yeah I'm sure he wants your burnt pancakes Damon," Stefan said taking a sip of his orange juice. 

"ooo burn," Elena said walking into the kitchen from the living room. This is the most normal I had felt in a very long time. I heard a knock at the door and went to it to open it. 

"Hello?" I asked to see a man standing there. 

"Hi, I'm Vincent, A friend of mine wanted me to give this to you," he said handing me a book with a dragon on the cover. "Your Vincent Griffith, Aren't you? This is the Hollow book isn't it?" I asked Vincent and he nodded. "Klaus told me you would be here, Kol would have brought it but Kol is um preoccupied right now," Vincent said and I knew what that meant. "Thank you, Vincent. I'll give Klaus a call later. As for now, please tell Cami that I said Hi" I said and Vincent nodded and left. I put the book on the table and examined it. I looked down at my necklace which was glowing blue. What did that mean? Why was it glowing? It was the necklace Hayley gave to me, the one that looks like the ascendant. I blinked and the light went out. Odd but okay. 

~~~~~~

"Annie! Have you seen Damon?" Jeremy asked walking around the house. "No, He's out right now, he's working, You know, Devil stuff," I said punching a punching bag in my room. Kai was sitting down playing peek-a-boo with Asher. Asher was laughing when Kai showed his face. "Come here you little monster," Kai said grabbing Asher and picking him up making it so Asher was in the air with Kai holding him like he's flying. Kai made noises like an engine and swooshed Asher around in the air. Asher was laughing and Kai brought him down back to him. I smiled at them, they were cute, Kai was very sweet with Asher. Asher fell asleep on Kai and Kai was asleep too. I stopped punching the bag and got into some clean clothes and freshened up a little bit. I walked over to the bed and pulled out my diary. I sat next to Kai who was still asleep with Asher.