18

Start the song for some tone to it it should only last till Jules goes upstairs.

"How did you even get in here? I put a spell so you couldn't!" I was shaking holding Asher, Kai standing in front of me shielding me. 

"Well I myself have some witch friends as well, do you know Davina Claire? No? Well, she's the one who broke your spell. Now... May I see the child?" Klaus impatiently waited clenching his jaw. Kai's hand reached for mine and I let him take it. Holding Kai's hand made me feel more secure and safe. But it wasn't enough especially from the immortal hybrid standing at the door wanting to see my baby. 

"I don't think so," Kai said his eyebrows hooding over his eyes. He looked mad from the perspective that I saw. 

"Oh, Malachai Parker, once I get in there once I see you out of this house. I will kill you and everyone you have ever loved- considering you can't love with being a sociopath and all" Klaus began threatening before Kai cut him off. 

"That's wrong, I can love, I love Jules and Asher, and no you won't kill me last time I checked I was the one with this" Kai said walking over to the fireplace and reaching under it to reveal the ascendant and the white oak stake. Kai spun the stake around with his fingers smirking as Klauses eyes widened.

"Kai, how did you get that?" I asked in shock and he stopped spinning the stake. 

"It's a long story I stole it from their house but it took a while," Kai spoke firmly sounding strong. 

"so just another thing you didn't tell me about..." I spoke quietly I was upset yet again. He was always keeping stuff from me now and I hated it. Caroline took the baby from me and I walked up to Klaus and punched him square in the face. I was not messing around anymore and I'm not dealing with this bull shit. Klaus looked shocked. "Need me to do it again so it's clearer in your head?!" I yelled and felt anger taking over my body. 

"Somebody's a tad mad?" Klaus said with a smirk I clenched my fist and a blue haze started forming around me. "Your eyes... there glowing blue" Klaus said backing up. I didn't even care that he said that I just got angrier and the haze grew stronger. Klaus backed up and super-speeded away.  The haze disappeared and my eyes went back to normal. I turned around to everyone to see them shocked. 

"What? ever seen the color blue? Jesus I just got mad calm down it's not like it's a bad thing." I said, I was still very mad not just at Klaus but also at Kai. I'm so sick of him hiding stuff from me. I looked at him and the blue spark revealed again. I stormed off upstairs, the lamps breaking in the room and Stefan sighed. 

"Jules wait!" Kai said running up the stairs after me. I slammed the door in his face before he could enter the room. "Come on Jules, open the door," Kai said lightly knocking. 

"Why? So you can just lie to me some more and keep stuff from me?!" I yelled opening my fist and the crescent-like cuts healing. 

"Jules, please... I'm sorry I just wanna talk okay. Please?" Kai said leaning against the door and I unlocked it with my magic. He opened the door and walked in he took a seat next to me on the bed. "Jules, I wasn't meaning to lie, some things are just better left unsaid" He looked down the back at me. 

"Kai if this is gonna work then I don't wanna be lied to," I said playing with my fingers looking down. 

"I-If this is going to work? What do you mean by that?" Kai said his voice shaky and I looked up at him.

"I'm saying, if you want this, us, to work then you have to stop lying to me. I don't wanna be with someone who lies Kai." I said, his face becoming sad and I took a deep breath and hugged him sitting on his lap straddling him into the hug. "This doesn't mean that I love you any less. I hope you know that. Just because I get mad at you sometimes doesn't mean that I don't love you. I love you, Kai Parker." I backed my head up and kissed him he kissed back.

"I love you too, Julianna Salvatore. You have a long name, we are gonna have to shorten that" he laughed and I smiled. 

"Yeah I know 17 letters, 4 A's, 2 N's its a lot." I laughed and Kai smirked. 

"yeah very long," Kai said and I kissed him once more.

~~~~~~

"Jules! Asher vomited all over my hoodie" Kai yelled from the living room. I walked to the living room and he turned around and threw his hands in the air. I laughed and he frowned. 

"Oh no, I liked that hoodie I wear it all the time, we gotta wash it that's my favorite one that I wear of yours" I frowned and he laughed and took off his hoodie. He super speeded downstairs and put it into the wash then super speeded back upstairs to me picking me up by my waist from behind me. I laughed and he put me down and turned me around to kiss him. 

"Get a room come on," Damon said covering his face I stopped kissing Kai and laughed. Bonnie came rushing into the room with Kol. I didn't even know Kol was here but I guess he is. 

"Julianna Luv, Bonnie, and I have found out why your eyes did that" Kol explained handing me an old book. I blew the dust off the book coughing. Kai laid his head on my shoulder as I read the book. 

"The Hollow? What's the Hollow?" I asked looking at Kol and Kai pointed at the book carefully examining it.

"Inadu, better known as The Hollow, was a powerful Native American that grew even more powerful in death, plaguing New Orleans as a spirit. She was summoned forth by Vincent Griffith many years ago and was served loyally by, Eva Sinclair who was corrupted by her influence." Bonnie explained and I looked back at the symbol carved on the book. 

"Oh my god," I said quickly taking off my hoodie and revealing my arm. 

"What's wrong?" Kai asked as I looked at my upper arm. 

"Kai that marking I have that marking but it's a birthmark," I said pointing at the birthmark on my arm. Kai's eyes widened in shock and I looked at the birthmark. 

"Jules, you're a hollow witch. Have you ever been to New Orleans?" Kol asked me and I thought back. 

"Yes, I have when I came here in 1866? Katherine and I went there before but it was just to go to a bar which she killed me at." I said looking down then back up. 

"You died a witch with vampire blood in you in New Orleans which means you met Marcel before and Inadu was in you but her spirit died in the prison world meaning you got her powers," Kol said and my eyes widened at the name of Marcel. 

"Marcel Gerard? I met him I think I mean I hardly remember, he was talking to Katherine but yes I know him." I said my memories of New Orleans and Katherine flooding into my head, that's where I learned my name and about my brothers, that's where I died.

~~~~~~

"Jules is your bags packed?!" Damon yelled up the stairs as I brushed my hair 

"Yes! I'll be down in like 5 minutes!" I said as I turned to Kai who was struggling to put on his leather Jacket. "Kai, it's upside-down" I laughed and he opened his mouth in the realization. He put on the jacket and we grabbed our bags and walked downstairs. Stefan, Damon, Kai, Elena, and I were going on a trip for 3 days. Caroline immediately begged to babysit Asher and I said yes. We went out to the cars Damon, Stefan and Elena in one car. Kai and me in my car, I was going to let Kai drive. I have the same car as Damon just in red. We looked at the house as Caroline held Asher and had him wave bye to us. Kai started the car and we were off. On the roads on our way to New Orleans...

WOAH

She's a Hollow witch?

Why did Davina help Klaus?

Will Asher be safe?

Why was Klaus scared of her being a Hollow witch?

Why did Kai lie?

The pic above is Jules Car

Till next time 

-T.N