23

Kai and I walked into the town everyone looked fine but I wanted to know what was going on. My phone started ringing and I answered it. 

"Stefan? Where are you?" I asked and Kai immediately held my hand to assure me that he was there. 

"I need you to get to the hotel you know the one," Stefan said and I was confused. 

"Stefan, what's going on?" I asked tears leaving my eyes.

"It's hard to explain just get here," Stefan said and hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket. Kai closed his eyes and we appeared at the hotel.

"You must be the famous Jules everyone is talking about," a girl said standing at a pool. 

"Wheres my brothers?" I asked and the girl couldn't take her eyes off of Kai. 

"They're coming, who is this?" she asked looking at Kai biting her lip. 

"This? This is Kai Parker"  I said and she made a devilish smirk. 

"He's hot," she said and Kai gave her a look. 

"Slow your roll, I'm engaged and have a kid," Kai said and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm Sybil by the way," She said with a smile and I immediately clenched my fist. The other girl started to hum something and the water started to bubble. I looked in shock when a man appeared at the end. They were talking about Caroline's kids when he laid his eyes on Kai. 

"My god, you're still alive. I've been waiting for you, you really think you're going to go to heaven? No, I have a special spot for you in hell Malachai" the man said and Kai said nothing back. "The kids and he is my offer to you," the man said and my eyes went wide as Damon and Stefan ran into the room. 

"Take us" Stefan announced and I looked at him and all my thoughts rushed into my head. 

"Take the Salvatore brothers? Now you have got yourself a deal. Damon, Kill EVERYONE that has done something bad and Stefan, get rid of the evidence you work with me for 1 month then you are free." the man said and my heart almost dropped. "And you Julianna, how come your not joining the offer?" he asked and I gave him a look. 

"Who in the hell are you!" I yelled and he laughed at my words. 

"Hell good choice, I am Cade the devil. The ringing you heard earlier was the bell to bring me back," he said and I felt a lump in my throat. 

"Get my work done soon Damon" Cade said then he disappeared. I thought I was going to pass out. I looked at Damon and Stefan. I didn't know what to say, Stefan walked to me and hugged me. 

"I know this is bad but I couldn't let him take Caroline's kids," Stefan said and I didn't say anything. I just wanted to go home and lay down. Damon kept his eye on Kai as I talked to Stefan. "Damon, why do you keep looking at Kai like that?" I asked Damon and he looked at me. 

"Because, he's done something bad so I might just kill him," Damon said without hesitation. 

"Kill him and I will make sure you never forget it, you think Augustine was bad? just to see what I would do to you" my eyes flickering blue Kai grabbed my arm before I did anything I would regret. "You know what, go ahead. Kill him, Damon, Kill him right now. If you think you have the guts to tell your nephew, that you killed his Dad when he asks what happened to him" I said and Stefan looked at Damon waiting for his response. 

"Awww this is a nice family meeting" Sybil laughed and I was done, I was done with Sybil. I turned to her and used my magic the blue haze wrapping around her and killing her.