12

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

    A large part of me felt guilty for leaving the boy hanging yesterday. However, there are too many things on my plate right now. As much as I wanted to ditch my duties and go to Jimin I stopped myself. Yesterday I had two job interviews and meeting with my school counselor. My grades right now are atrocious, if they don't go up soon I might not graduate. I feel like such a failure, this has never happened to me before. When I got my first job in 10th grade I was able to balance everything. It was extremely difficult and I paid for it with lack of sleep and lack of being able to just be a normal teen. Now I feel like everything is catching up to me. The stress feels like it's on a thousand this year and I'm so close to giving it all up. I got kicked out from band because of my grades and lack of participation. My teachers are giving me a chance to turn in a plethora of missing assignments, going as far as to assign me a tutor. One whom I have to meet after school today.

     On the bus I sit next to Yoongi as usual. The boy was busy laughing at something on his phone.  "Damn, you're laughing mighty hard." I comment, giving him a judgmental glance.  "Bruh, just look." He completely ignored my words, shoving his phone in my hand. On the scree is Choi Himchan's instagram page. Everyone knows who Himchan is. For not being a big socializer, only having his tight nit group of rich friends, he seems to know everybody's secrets. And it's honestly terrifying. It seems like yet another person was subject to his exposing ways. On his new post was a picture of the cheerleader Hongjoong. Isn't he the one that Mingi was cheating on Jimin with?  The caption listed out all of his secrets. Apparently the boy is pretty popular on Onlyfans. He filmed himself getting a train ran on him by three of the football players, not one of them being Mingi. The cheerleader also had a video of himself masturbating in the school's locker room. All of these incidents sounded like they belonged to Porn hub. I'm honestly shocked and surprised that this didn't get leaked sooner.  "Wow, I would've never expected him to do anything this crazy." I tell Yoongi who nodded.  "Yeah, now everyone is coming at him and shit. I kind of feel bad, but at the same time it was all his doing." Yoongi adds.  "He probably won't come to school." I predict.  "I mean I wouldn't if I were him." My friend says with a shrug.

    Next to my locker I see Jimin applying his lip gloss like usual.  "Hey Jiminie." I greet casually. The shorter beams at me, putting his gloss away to throw his arms around me.  "Hey sexy, I missed you." He mumbles into my chest.  "I missed you too." I reply, pinching his butt making him yelp.  "You heard about Himchan exposing Hongjoong?" I ask witnessing Jimin's eyes spark in mischief.  "Of course, that bitch got what he deserves. I hope Mingi breaks up with skank ass too." Jimin answered, voice full of malice.  "He did get his fair share of karma, but I just hope people don't start harassing him." I say.  "Ugh, that'll teach him a good lesson. He decided to be a whore and look where that got him."  I chuckle, shaking my head.  "You're so mean."   Jimin plants a glossy kiss on my lips,  "I know."

    Apparently Hongjoong did end up coming to school, which was a mistake. Many people began to harp on the boy, completely giving him hell. Adding more pain to his wound the boy got kicked off the cheer team and Mingi indeed broke up with him. He made it well known too, posting a whole load of corny shit on social media. 

FixOn_Mingi

Liked by 295 people

Liked by 295 people

FixOn_Mingi  Officially single, moving on to the next hoe

     Even though Hongjoong did make this mess himself, I still felt a bit bad. Only because he's getting bullied and harassed now.

Jimin:  You wanna go get food during lunch with me???

Me:  Of course

Jimin: K, you know where my car is, meet me there

Me: K

        We ended up eating at Isaac's toast, now chilling in Jimin's car since we both don't want to go back to school yet. The two of us were in the backseat on our phone vibing with a comfortable silence.  "Well I'll be damned." Jimin speaks with a humorless chuckle.  "What?" I ask glancing over to him.  "So I just got a DM from Mingi. He says that he really misses me and he made a big mistake. He is even asking me if we can get back together." He tells me, looking at the message.  "Well, do you want to get back together with him?" I ask dreading if he says anything other than no.  "I don't know." Jimin says playfully. Tae glares at him, "What the hell? You better be kidding." There is no way he can want get back with that douchebag.  "What if I'm not?" He eggs on, a dangerous glint in his eyes.  "He isn't good for you." I tell him. Anyone can tell that Mingi wasn't the right one for Jimin.  "If not him, than who is?" Those words were the only things that sounded like a genuine question coming from him. I wanted to say me, but am I?   "Why are you playing with me?" I growl, pinning the smaller down on the leather seats.  Jimin bites his lip,  "Mmm, kiss me Tae."  Leaning down I kiss him roughly shoving my tongue in between his lips.  He gasps when I bite his lip harshly, pouring my frustration onto the boy.  Continuing on with this sudden blaze of passion I leave bruising kisses on his neck and jaw for everyone to see, including Mingi.  "I wanna fuck you so badly right now." I whisper in his ear, earning a whimper.  "Do it then." He consents, and it's tempting. The tight tent in my pants can testify.  "We can't, we have to go back we're already late." I tell him, taking the responsible route.  "Fine, but let's finish this later." He adds grinning cunningly.  "If I have time, I have something to do after school today." I say, too ashamed to mention that it's tutoring.  "Oh...ok." Jimin mumbles.

A.N~ I'm literally just taking advantage of all this motivation lol. Love ya'll, xoxo.