7

(Jimin's POV)

(Jimin's POV)

        "Do it over again please, that was terrible! We are supposed to be an award winning squad, what the hell is this?" I chastise the boys who gulped in fear. "Well if the captain actually taught better, we wouldn't have any issues." Hongjoong mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear. I walk over to him with a pseudo sweet smile. "You have something to say, slut?" My tone sweet as honey, but my glare was cold as ice. Everyone watched us waiting for his response. Silence... a smirk bloomed on my glossed lips.  "I thought so." And with that I continue. "Anyone else have something to say? Don't be scared, I don't bite... unless you want me to." I scanned everyone's faces and watched as no one dared to lock eyes with me. Jungkook and Jin stood beside me with smirks on their lips. "Ok then, shall we continue?" I was chosen as the team captain for a reason. I'm the most suited for this position. Everyone listens to me and I have the most skill.  "Alright babes, we're gonna go through the combination once more and then I'll be watching everyone do it individually. If you make any mistakes I will correct you once and if you don't fix it in an instant you will be cut from the competition. We have gone through this many times and if you don't have it by now you will not compete. I am done being lenient. 5, 6, 7, 8" 

   "Jungkook and Seokjin I already know you both have it down perfectly so you're exempt."  "Ugh, you're only saying that cause they're your best friends." Jeonghan complains.  "No, they're just better cheerleaders than the rest of you. And Jungkook is the co-captain which means he also learns it earlier than the rest of you. Now since you want to complain, you can go first Jeonghan." The boy heaves a sigh with a regretful look on his face.                                                         "See you passed. That's why you shouldn't be so worried about others, worry about yourself. You did well Jeonghan." He smiled at my praise and moved back. "Ok next, let's have the bitch that loves to be a fucking snake and do shit like fuck around with someone else's man." I spit, my eyes locked onto Hongjoong's form. He glared right back at me with narrowed eyes.  "Show me what you have please." For him I took extra time scrutinizing his every movement. Even though I have a high distaste for him, I'm still fair.  "Ok, that was pretty good. The only thing you need to work on is this arm movement." I tell him with a stern look. 

     "Alright lovelies, you're dismissed." Everyone disperses, getting into their cars or waiting to be picked up. Eventually it's just Jungkook, Jin, Hongjoong and I.  "Hongjoong, do you need a ride or something?" Seokjin being the sweetheart he is asks.  "No, actually my boyfriend will be here any moment now.  Speaking of him, there's his car."   "That motherfucker." I seethe under my breath. Standing there with my arms crossed I raise one brow at the boy who steps out of the car. "Hey baby." Hongjoong greets while his boyfriend moves in for a kiss.  "You surely move on quick, don't you Mingi-ah." The boy chuckles, finally glancing my way.  "You're one to talk. Weren't you all over that loser boy at your birthday party?" In turn I smirk, "Oh so you payed attention. Why? Did it bother you?" Mingi snorted out a laugh, making my face fall. "I could honestly care less."

                                                      ~Next day~

   "Mi-Sun noona, I'm home!" I yell out for my beloved nanny as soon as I opened the mansion doors. The older woman greets me with an embrace once I'm within her reach.  "How was school mochi?" Mochi, the nickname she's called me ever since I was a child. All because of my chubby cheeks and sweet face is why I had such a name bestowed upon me.  "It was horrible." I answer honestly a pout etched onto my face.  "Aww, why?" She asks with genuine concern. "Because my ex and his new boy were being pricks trying to embarrass me and what not."  "Sweetie, don't let those fools bother you. They're not worth your precious energy, ok." She consoles me and I nod, heading upstairs.

                                ~~~~~

    "I can't believe both of those skanks. What the fuck was he thinking? Are they trying to embarrass me?"  "I don't know babe, but we gotta do something back." Jungkook tells me laying back on my bed. "Tell me more." A glint of evil curiosity sparkled in my eyes.  "Jungkook don't say anything too crazy." Jin warned, giving the youngest a 'look'.  "I was thinking simply just make their life hell." Jumping on top of the youngest I wrap my limbs around him, clinging like a koala.  "Kookieeee! You always have great ideas!" I plant a glossy kiss on his cheek and he groans in annoyance.  "Jimin! You're heavy, get off!" I scoff at his words. "I am not heavy, take that back." Jin giggles, "It's all that ass, boy." He comments, slapping my behind.  "Ya'll get on my nerves." I tease.

" I tease

A.N~ Oof, I finally updated this story. I'm sorry it took so long. I know it's shorter than the rest of the chapters but I promise it won't always be that way. Hopefully you all enjoy even though I feel like it was a mess, but it's fine... I hope, lol.