Birthday gift 🔞

(Taehyung's POV)

(Taehyung's POV)

         Walking into his bedroom felt like a dream. The lights were dim only the buzzing glare of led lights that lined his walls. On the bed was the boy himself, wearing something oh so deliciously sinful.  

     It literally blows my mind, how can one person continue to flabbergast me in such a way? "Close your mouth or you'll let a fly in

     It literally blows my mind, how can one person continue to flabbergast me in such a way? "Close your mouth or you'll let a fly in." Jimin smirked, eyes thinned in seduction. Gulping I rush over to him, hands tempted to feel his smooth skin. Before I could even get the chance he jerks away and gets up.  "Uh uh, you can't touch me... yet." His small hands press against my chest, pushing me down onto the feathery mattress. Going over towards his phone he plays a song that begins to blare from his portable speaker atop of his desk. (Song: The Invitation by Rakiyah) At the drop of the beat he gracefully unravels his glamorous robe, letting it drop down to the floor. I watch carefully, already anticipating his next move. Underneath the robe was the prettiest lace lingerie piece, that sat on every curve just splendidly. The boy moved sensually with every beat and rhythm that the song offered, it mesmerized me. How was a person so ethereal ? It doesn't make sense why I can't get enough of this human. Just one twinkling gaze has me in shambles, my heart floored. And the entire time I was struck by his alluring glances, the small smirk on his pretty face as he knows exactly what he's doing. The temptress saunters over to me after grabbing something else from his desk. He goes behind me, leaving me confused until I feel my hands being bound by something metal. I tug at my hands realizing I can't take them I part. Slightly concerned I lift my head to Jimin who only gave me a smile.  "This is to make sure you don't break the rule." He tells me. As the song continues he slowly crawls onto my lap, caging me with his thick thighs. The urge to touch him intensified when he begins to grind to the melody, expressions wickedly salacious. Now I see why he cuffed me, only watching him is becoming unbearable. His small fingers hold my chin, tipping my face up to lock eyes with him. "I bet you wanna feel me so bad, hmm." Jimin taunts, leaning down to nip at the skin of my jaw and neck.  "I saw how hard you got just from the very sight of me, so whipped huh?" I had no words to throw back at him, he had me wrapped up around his little finger. Between the way his lips left in imprint on my skin and the lewd motions he made on my lap what could I say? I was too enveloped in this pleasure, and it only riled me up further.  "When I'm unchained I'm gonna fuck you up." I rasp in his ear, a whimper coming from him in return.  "Can't wait hubby." The boy got off of my lap releasing the pressure from our bodies being together. I felt a bought of relief build up in my chest when the second song ended. The torture is finally over and I can breathe. "You really enjoy seeing me struggle huh?" I huff, almost in disbelief at how the boy had me in the palm of his hands.  "Yes." My heart jumped in exhilaration at the feeling of being released from the cuffs. Jimin's breath caught in his throat, startled by my swift movement. In seconds I had him trapped under me, lustrous orbs blown open in anticipation and pure desire. Forget slow and steady, too much time was spent riling me up. Hungrily, I devoured every inch of his skin that my lips could touch. Symphonic melodies spill from his plush lips with every curl of my fingers inside of him. A gasp escapes him when I pull my fingers out suddenly. Holding his waist, I flip him over so that his body is splayed out on all fours. Taking his wrists, I do exactly what he did to me. Using the cuffs, I clasp them onto his wrist having his arms pulled behind his back.  "What the-" I cut him off with a deep kiss, mumbling  "Payback." My hands traveled up his thigh towards his ass and finally to the hem of his panties. Pulling them down I marvel at the appealing sight. Leaning forward I blow his entrance, entranced by the way it flutters at the sensation. Gripping his ass cheeks, I spread them licking all along his pink rim.  "Oh, oh m-my." Jimin yelps, a drawn out moan ripping from his throat. He hisses, toes curling in utter rapture.  "Don't stop." He chokes out, voice broken in ecstasy. Simple licks turned into sucking, teeth grazing the skin around his entrance.  "Fuck!" He screams, cloudy liquid squirting from his untouched length. Lifting him up I sit in his previous spot, pulling him on top of me straddling my thighs. Without uncuffing his hands I hold onto his waist, positioning him so he's hovering above my erection. Slowly I anchor him down, watching carefully as his features morph into euphoria.  "Oooh" A guttural groan bellows from the pits of my stomach at how heavenly he feels.  "I just might have to propose, can't let anyone else have you like this... or at all." I rasp, inhaling at the roll of his hips. The movement sending a wave of bliss to the nerves in my dick. Even with nothing to hold onto he still rode me like a pro, should I be shocked? Clutching onto his body I draw him close to me, driving up into him. Squealing, his head falls into the crook of my shoulder. His teeth sunk into my neck. He latched there biting harder when the pleasure gets too intense. I knew he was close to release when his moans grew higher performing a sinful rhapsody. Reaching behind him I unlock the cuffs, allowing him freedom to feel as much as he wants. His long acrylics clawing down my back when he orgasms for the second time. Laying him down on his back, I lace our hands together before pounding into him chasing my own high.  "Shit." I growl, shuddering in delight. A great satisfaction bloomed in my chest. Glancing down, another spout of burning love sprouted for the feisty boy. Whose features remained dazed, like he saw stars.  "Thank you baby."  He snuggles up to me, with a sated smile.  "You're welcome hubby, and happy birthday."