16🔞

Song of the day: Need to know~ Doja Cat

Song of the day: Need to know~ Doja Cat. It reminds me allot of Jimin in this story ✨
(Taehyung's POV)

     "Hey Min, I haven't seen you in a while we should hang out during lunch." I suggest to the boy who kept applying his lip gloss.  "Hmm, I don't know. I'll be pretty busy around that time." He sasses back, eyes trained on the mirror in his locker. Narrowing my eyes I ask, "Since when are you busy during lunchtime?" That causes the smaller to finally glance at me, sporting a look of annoyance.  "I don't know Kim Taehyung, why don't you ask yourself. You seem to always have plans when I want to hang with you, but I when I do my own thing you question me. Boy please." He answers ferociously before slamming his locker shut and storming off. I didn't mean to make him feel any type of way, but I understand why he's upset. It would make things easier if I explained why I'm so busy but it's not easy to open up about how shitty your life is. Not only do I have to balance school life and my crappy job, I basically help take care of my parents. I have to help their lazy asses pay bills and deal with the vicious fights. So having a social life isn't always very beneficial when you're using a majority of your energy to just live.     ... "Taehyung? Are you feeling well?" A voice calls while waving their hand in front of my face.  "Huh?" I mumble in utter confusion. Jihoon is in front of me, brows furrowed with concern.  "You keep on spacing out, if you are not feeling well than we can stop." He tells me with a small smile.  "I'm so sorry. I think I'm just hungry so I can't focus well. Let's continue." I answer sheepishly. "If you insist. Good thing lunch is in about 15 minutes." Jihoon mentions. For the remainder of study hall time we worked on the things I was having trouble with in class. However, very often my mind would drift back to Jimin's behavior earlier. The more I dwelled on it the more upset I got. He's acting as if I don't want to be around him. We still hang out, not nearly as much as before, but I try to make it work.

      Upon entering the cafeteria I do a quick scan of the room. I feel my chest heat up in frustration when I notice that Jimin is there, seemingly texting someone.  "Yah, Park Jimin! I thought you were busy." I confront the boy who was chilling on his phone. He was seated at his usual lunch table, Jin and Jungkook nowhere to be seen.  "Actually I'm waiting for my friends, thank you very much." He replies rolling his eyes.   "What's with the attitude? You're acting childish." I say sharply, watching his expression morph into slight madness.  "I am being childish? Tae you literally came here to confront me over something stupid." He rebutted, seething with every word.  "I can say the same about you. You literally have been acting all passive and shit. If anything being all petty is not a cute look on you." I tell him, although I don't mean it. "Fuck you!" He growls, teeth clenched. And I know it shouldn't have but that really turned me on. All of the frustration and fury that I felt brewed in my gut, and along with those emotions was desire. A need to take out all of my anger onto him in the most sinful way. "Did you just pop a boner?" He asks, eyes wide with disbelief. "I- um... why were you looking there?" I sputtered in embarrassment, cheeks flushed. Swiftly his expression turned from shocked to smug and a smirk grew on his face. "I excite you that much?" He taunts, biting his lip. "Even my anger riles you up, damn you must really be into me. Aren't you Taehyung-ah?" As he spoke he got closer to me, hands sliding up my thigh moving to palm my hard on. I hiss at the pleasure, moving to grab his wrist. Pulling him up I drag him out of the cafeteria and towards the gym locker room. His giggles echoed throughout the whole room, thankfully nobody else was there. Dragging me down by my shirt he presses his lips onto mine, biting my bottom lip abruptly. My nails dug into his waist as a reaction from the intensity of his touch. "I don't have any lube or condoms on me." I mumble in between our kiss. He pulls away hands unbuttoning my pants, "That's ok, I can take the pain." He pulls down his shorts and underwear, both of us leaving our shirts on. "We have to be quick." He mentions and I use my saliva to lubricate two of my fingers. I watch him unfold, moaning lewdly from only being scissored with two fingers. "T-that's enough. Just fuck me." He demands, holding onto my biceps. He gasps when I pull my fingers out. Placing a palm on my chest, he pushes me down onto the bench. "Sit down, I wanna get on top." He tells me straddling my thighs before spitting on his hand and using as makeshift lube.  "F-fuck." He whimpers, slowly sinking down. I rub his back, comforting him as he whines at the burn. Holding onto my shoulders he grinds, rocking at a steady pace.  "Go faster or I'll take over." I groan into his neck.  "Shut up." He growls, and to be petty he slows his pace. Grabbing his ass I thrust into him at rocket speed, making him squeal. He bites my shoulder violently, as if that would stop me.  "Stubborn. Ass. Brat." I say with clenched teeth in between each thrust. He grabbed my face, acrylic nails poking my face,  "Take it back." He seethes and I shake my head no with a coy smirk.  "I hate you." He spits, gasping when I land a rough hand on his ass.  "We both know that's far from the truth." I tell him, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. That got him to smile and he kissed me back on the lips this time. He ended up taking over again, bouncing rapidly until I came unexpectedly. I jerked him off, making him cum right after. "I'm still mad at you." The smaller reveals with a teasing grin, still panting.  "Still?" I ask, eyebrows raised.  "Yup." He answers popping the P.  "You're insufferable." I chuckle, shaking my head in disbelief.   DING!  I glance over, eyes narrowing at someone named Jongin blowing up his phone.

Jongin ~ When can I see you again? It's been weeks since seeing your pretty face in person

"Who is Jongin?"