13

(Jimin's Pov)

(Jimin's Pov)

Lately it feels like Taehyung has no time for me. It's been a week since we have properly hung out. We haven't even had sex. Every time I do see the boy around he is always with this boy that I don't know the name of. I have not even seen him hang around his friends that much.
"Hey handsome." I say once I finally catch him in the hallway. "Hey Jiminie." He replies with a weak smile. "Where've you been? It feels like I never see you anymore." I say once I finally catch him in the hallway. "Yeah, I know. My life has been really hectic lately so I've been pretty busy." The boy excuses, eyes everywhere else but on mine. Busy... I have truly grown to despise that word. It feels like everyone is always so busy, too busy to focus on anything else. Not even Jungkook and Seokjin have their own things going on. "You should take a break today and have some fun. It can distract you from all of your problems, at least for a few hours." I suggest, in an attempt to coax him. "I'll see if I can. Later I'll text you, ok." He answers. "Ok." I beam, pecking his lips.

Throughout the rest of the school day I haven't seen Taehyung once. The only time was in our class that we have together, however he fell asleep through the lesson. During lunch time I asked his friends if they knew where he was which they didn't have the answer to. I felt so pathetic, going through such lengths to be near the boy. It is like I am a puppy, scrambling for my owner's attention. Why am I so desperate for his presence anyways? It's not like we're a couple. He should be the one that should be crawling for me.

At home I sat on my bed, waiting... still no text. Honestly I'm not surprised. He's probably with that other boy I've been seeing him with anyways.

Tae: Hey, I'm so sorry but I can't hang out right now. Something important came up.

Just as I expected. To say I'm feeling bitter is an understatement.

Me: That's fine

Tae: Ok, cool. Maybe next time

Yeah if next time is even a thing for this boy.

Me: Cool read

"Jimin, come downstairs. We have some exciting news for you." My mother tells me fervently. At first I was hopeful, but quickly disappointed when I realized it was probably something business related. "So we were able to start partnering with that chaebol family that we wanted to work with. And tonight they invited us to dinner. We're all going to go in about two hours, so get ready. Also, please do not wear anything too feminine. I don't want you to embarrass us." My father states harshly, unaware of how that affected me. Clearly they still don't fully accept me. I came out to them in middle school in which they had tried to convince me that it was a phase. When they met Mingi I introduced him as my boyfriend. That proved that it was definitely not a phase so they had to just accept the fact that I'm strictly dickly. Even though the two don't really say anything about the way I dress or my mannerisms, I can tell that there is some silent judgement.