Chapter 12: Hanging Out

Okay, George has fully decided that Florida... is fucking weird. What are these things that are happening to him? It had gotten into George that George couldn't stop thinking about it, the visions. But there's still a thing he keeps thinking about or a human. 

Okay, now George is screaming at his pillow like a high school girl. His womanly scream was muffled on the soft cotton. He needs to scream for he needed to knock his feelings out with his full chest. George despised this place yet he doesn't. He hates this place for it cursed him. This place made him insane. All of those visions did. 

On the bright side. He met the love of his life- okay maybe not to make George hopes up a bit, let's just call them his crush. Clay. Clay. Clay. The perfectly tanned skin that George wanted to touch so badly. The soft-looking blonde hair that shines through the sun rays. That perfect smile that he has. George can't help but also remember Clay's crying face. He looked so broken when he cries. 

George and Clay have been sext- texting this entire time. Clay asking George how he was whilst George was here daydreaming about him, screaming at his pillow every once in a while. Clay made George feel like combusting into pieces of holographic glitters. He wants to vanish and fly away with beauty. 

Okay- now George is actually insane.He imagined things about Clay like, 

How would Clay's hair feel on George's slim fingers? 

How it would feel to cuddle with Clay. 

How it would be like to touch those lips with George's one. 

How it would feel to feel Clay's teeth clashing with George's. 

How it would feel to rail him- 

Wait, what?! 

Okay, maybe that was too intrusive. What would Clay think of George if Clay finds out about George's daydreams. Maybe Clay can see his thoughts right now. Maybe he can read other people's minds. Okay, that would be ridiculous but we don't know. George was pulling his hair until he felt a buzz in his hands and he looked at the message that Clay sent him. 

'I'm so bored' Clay sent to George. 

George agreed as he looked outside. The trees swaying peacefully, clashing with leaves to leaves. The sound it makes mixed with the other earthly sounds outside. The birds flying through the breeze with their partners. Filling the atmosphere with their morning singing. 

A red bird with white specs on it landed on George's windowsill and started tapping on the glass wanting George's attention. The bird started flapping his wings, impressing George as he started to give a round of applause for the bird. 

The bird tapped in the windowsill again and George finally opened it. As George opened it, the bird seemed to calm down as the bird sat just outside the window. The bird started singing making George wonder who and what this bird is. He seemed to have fun with the bird so he listened to its song. The song made George peaceful. The tweeting noise bounced off through George's room walls. It made him want to listen to it for the rest of his life. 

Minutes only passed and George saw the bird hopping. He looked up and saw the bird opened one of his wings, waving. The bird is fucking waving. George was taken aback as the bird waved his wings. Another bird flew by and stopped, its color was almost dirty green with a brown tail. George just sat there watching the birds. The birds looked like they were talking. The birds turned to him and waved in sync as they flew into the morning sky. 

George smiled to himself like he discovered something like it was magic. Maybe a hallucination. George didn't think it was weird, instead, he thought it was cool and fun, or maybes he's just completely insane now. His sane seemed to fade away in the last few days faster than intended.