Chapter 20: United

It has been a year since that happened and George has never been so peaceful in life. His father has 13 years sentence without parole.

And today was a brand new day. The sun shone in Clay and George's room brighter than ever and yes George finally moved out. George waltz towards the kitchen where he heard some clanging noises and sizzles. He saw Clay, his back facing George. Clay was wearing an apron and trousers but not a shirt. The muscles on his back were flexed. George ran his arms around Clay's torso and hugged him from the back.

Clay finished preparing lunch and turned around to hug George too. He cradled George with his huge arms. They pulled away and George looked at the imprinted text on Clay's apron.

'Kiss the chef <3'

Ah the classics

George chuckled and Clay tilted his head with anticipation.

"This is so stupid" George shook his head yet he still gave Clay a peck on the lips. It was sweet and small.

Clay handed them lunch and they ate, talking once in a while about the dish and some other things.

"I have a surprise for you this 5 p.m.," Clay said and chuckled as he saw George's eyes lit up from excitement. George hated surprises but if it's from Clay, he'd wait even if it'll take forever.

That was a lie. George was now laying down on their bed. He could hear Clay talking on the microphone with the chat in the office and he was bored as fuck.

Oh yeah, Clay is the big Minecraft YouTuber that George always watches before. He was shocked, of course, when Clay showed him. He has his platform now too but they hadn't come out to their viewers as couples yet but some might've got the vibe as they started the ship called "Dreamnotfound" since they'd flirt on stream every now and then. George and Clay didn't mind though.

Since he couldn't wait for the surprise. He found himself walking on the condo and sat on the couch. He opened the television and scrolled through Netflix looking for a movie that'll caught his attention.

He chose to watch Riverdale for it was trending so he thought it might be good. Not even in the half of the episode, he felt himself getting sleepy so he laid down on the couch and let the sleepiness consume his body.

Clay smiled as he saw George on the couch sleeping. The television was on and has bold text on the center saying 'Would you want to continue?'. His heart fluttered as the small snorings from his boyfriend got more clearer as he stepped towards the couch. Clay turned the television off and woke George up.

"Hey wake up, babe" Clay whispered and got a grunt in response. Always a lazy grunt.

"Oh come on, my surprise is waiting," Clay said and George bolted up and jumped around excitedly. Clay giggled as he watched his boyfriend pull him out of the door.

Clay drove through the city. They first went to the coffee shop for coffee because this surprise is going to take long.

As Clay and George went to drive again. The buildings seemed to fade every minute. A turn was made and all that could be in sight were trees. The green and orange leaves brushed and made the orange leaves fall. The road was covered with dried leaves that flow away as the car rides past them like the ocean. George watched the trees sway with the wind patiently through the window.

After an hour the car came to an abrupt stop and when George looked around, he was mesmerized. The flower field bloomed like heaven. It looked heavenly. The colors were brighter than ever just like the sun. The sun shone through the flower field making it the brightest. George ran towards the flower, stepping some of it. He giggled happily like a small little boy.

Clay gave George the thing that he has been waiting to do. George's eyes lit up and went teary as he saw the red lensed glasses on Clay's hands. George took it and closed his eyes before putting it on. He opened his eyes once again and the first thing he saw was Clay. He was more beautiful. You're telling George that he had missed so much in this world but Clay's eyes were his favorite. The once golden irises turned into yellow-green.

George looked around and teared up more. He ran onto a patch of lilac as it caught the older's attention. He fiddled with the flower petal and looked at it more. George ran around the flowers more.

George turned around just to see Clay kneeling. The thing in his hands shone through the sun, glistening like clear crystal.

"George, I've done this before and I'd do it over and over again if I have to. So will you marry me?" Clay smiled. George returned the smile, tackling Clay as he got emotional. He didn't mean to but the feelings did it.

A car passed by and halted on the side of the road. George looked at the person as they hopped out of the car. It was Alex. George smiled as he saw his sibling but he didn't expect Alex to be with a... guy. Two guys. The other guy has a beard and it surprisingly fits him and the other one has none. The guy with the beard wiped his eyes as he cried.

"Do you know who that is?" Clay asked but as he expected he got a confused 'no'.

"Let's go meet them" Clay stood up and grabbed George's hand, intertwining them together with his fingers. Clay felt happy as he felt the indent of the ring in one of George's fingers.

They reached the car and the guy immediately hugged George. George didn't know what to do but hugged back. He didn't know why but he felt a happy feeling bubbled through his body. He felt like crying. They pulled away.

"George, this is Sapnap, your best friend" Clay said. George looked at Sapnap again and let the tear come out of his eyes.

"Oh my god," he mumbled as he hugged Sapnap again. George felt the bad things fade into nothing as they did a loving and warm group hug.

George found out that the other guy is named Karl. He's Sapnap's boyfriend and George is not going to lie but they look cute together. Alex also came out to them that he was bisexual. He was nervous but that washed out when George, his sibling, hugged him congratulations.

The sun was now setting and their faces were kissed by the daylight. They giggle and laugh now and then as they talked about memories or funny moments.

George felt comfortable and delighted. He finally found everyone. He can't wait to laugh more with them. He can't wait to make more memories with them but this day is the only day that made his entire life and he was pleased...