Chapter 5: The day

George walked out of his room with confidence. His shoes tapped on the floor, fast as he went to find Niki and Wilbur but found Tubbo instead. He asked Tubbo,

"Hi! Have you seen Wilbur or Niki by any chance?" George asked with the widest smile he had in a long time and it was a good smile.

"Oh, I think they're talking at the dinner table" Tubbo responded, brushing his brown locks out of his eyes which made George nod in response. His smile was still plastered on his face.George giddily went, he jumped as he took a step like a happy toddler to the dining room, and there they are. Wilbur and Niki. But they seemed to be sad? Disappointed? Worried? George couldn't tell. Wilbur's palms were resting on Niki's shoulder, softly rubbing it. The frown on their face was clear as sink water.

George stood there, still wearing his happy grin. Wilbur looked up to him and reciprocated George's smile. Niki too looked up and asked,

"Sooooo?" Niki raised her eyebrows as he dragged the vowel out of the word, waiting for an answer. George immediately tensed up and jumped repeatedly with excitement. "Yes!!!" George exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

Wilbur and Niki looked at each other for a second, eyes wide and such before rushing to George and wrapping George with their arms.

"Oh my god, Yes!" Wilbur said excitement was clear. George could feel the adrenaline rushed through every nerve.

"I'm so proud of you George," Niki said, it came out soft but excited.

"What if?" Wilbur started and made George and Niki look up to him, arms still wrapped with each other.

"We celebrate before tomorrow?" Wilbur added which Niki eagerly nodded and went to rush out of the dining room to go to the kitchen and tell all the maids to cook some foods. It will be a feast.

"Okay, I'm going to tell Mum too" George jumped like a kid in a park, pointing at the lanai that he saw his mum sitting. Wilbur smiled at him and nodded. George rushed to find his mom that is sitting on the lanai, sipping a cup of tea.

"Mum!" George called out and rushed to his mum and hug her.

"Oof- careful there bub" His mum complained but still hugged his son back.

His mum looked at him and squinted her eyes with a raised eyebrow. "You seem, excited?" His mum's grin growing larger. Each pearly white teeth shone as she did.

"Mum, I'm going to sign up for the raffle event!" George said, shaking both of his mum's shoulders from excitement.

"Oh, I think that you should" his mum gave him a comforting smile. "You're too young to be here, y'know that right?" His mum said and placed a hand on his shoulder. George nodded in response, still wearing a large smile, and sighed. He can't believe that he's going to do it and he was excited.

______

George sat there with the guys. The others chit-chatting about something whilst he's there admiring the people slow dancing in the middle. How would it feel if he and Clay were dancing there too? Would his heart pump out of his chest? Probably.