sixteen

sPiCy

[Monday
28.03.21]

aussiebby:
channiieeeee

bang.c:
yes baby?

aussiebby:
can you get me a snack while you're in the kitchen?

bang.c:
of course baby

aussiebby:
yay! :D

bang.c:
🤍

aussiebby:
💖🥺
seen 16:11

——

"here you go, baby." chan sat down on the sofa next to felix, who was wearing and playing with the sleeve paws of one of chan's sweaters, passing a plate of cookies to him.

"thanks hyungie!"

"did you choose a movie?"

"yeah! its starting in a sec."

chan hummed and pulled the younger over to him, sitting him on his lap as felix curled up in a small ball. the movie started and the two sat in a comfortable silence as it played. eventually, felix started moving around to try and find a comfortable position again, causing chan to groan.

"baby, stop moving."

felix looked back at him, confused.

"why?"

"..because i said so."

"but i'm trying to be comfortable again!" felix said as he started moving again. chan gripped his waist tightly and stopped him.

"i said stop moving, lix." he near enough growled, causing felix to gulp and rest where he was, leaning his back against chan's chest and sitting in between his legs.

well fuck. what made things worse was that as felix was wearing one of chan's sweaters, the neck of it was very loose and felix's collarbone and neck were on full display. chan contemplated for a second, then started leaving a trail of small pecks against felix's neck, causing the younger to giggle.

"channie, that tickles!" he squeaked, giggling again. chan's kisses only got rougher from there.

"c-channie, wha-" felix cut himself off with a small moan, instantly covering his mouth after.

chan just smirked against felix's skin and whispered, "found it." before attacking that specific spot on the younger's collarbone again.

a series of moans left felix's mouth, but were muffled by his hand, that was still covering his mouth. chan growled and pulled the younger's hand away, holding it in his own hand.

"i wanna hear you, baby."

after that felix let out his loudest moan yet. chan lifted his head again, gripping the younger's chin in his free hand and turning his head to the side, so they were face to face. chan instantly crashed his lips onto the younger's, who instantly kissed back, feeling needier by the second.

"c-channie, please!" felix whined into the kiss, and chan pulled away.

"please what, baby?"

felix didn't know where any of it came from, but he suddenly gained a big amount of confidence he had never had before.

"destroy me, daddy. fuck me, choke me, edge me, do whatever you want to me, please!"

chan was shocked for a second, then he blinked and smirked at the panting mess in front of him.

"of course, baby. happily."

then he picked felix up bridal style and carried him up to his bedroom.

i mean- if anyone wasn't expecting that-
don't blame me, i put a hint at the beginning, to be fair

okay don't judGE ME I DON'T USUALLY WRITE THESE THINGS OKAY I WRITE FLUFF AND STUFF SO IM NOT GOOD AT THIS-

OKAY BYE BEFORE I EMBARRASS MYSELF MORE 🤙