epilogue

[1 year and a half later]

one year earlier, on the younger member's graduation day as the group of nine sat in the boot of the older four's cars in the mcdonald's carpark at midnight, they had began to talk about careers and what they were to do with their life now they had graduated.

chan, jisung and changbin spoke about how they had gotten into jyp entertainment and become trainees, eventually becoming the trio 3racha, rachel spoke about how she had always been exceeding in art and photography and therefore went to an arts university and minho spoke about how he had a part time job before he became a trainee at jyp as a dancer and met jisung.

as it turned out, all eight males of the group had multiple performing talents, some of which they specialised in more than others. yeah, rachel liked singing occasionally but she wanted to stay in uni, so after having a lot of impulsive thoughts, the newly grads decided they would all audition for jyp entertainment together and tell their parents if they got, not otherwise.

hyunjin and felix auditioned with dance and seungmin and jeongin auditioned with singing and to their pure happiness- they all passed the audition! 3racha's boss, jyp himself, learned instantly that the new trainees were close to the trio and minho and allowed them to all train together, letting the one's with more experience help the younger trainees with improvement.

back in current time, the males were preparing for their debut as a group of eight- jyp had decided that the teamwork all the members showed and the amount they cared and looked after each other, along with their hard work and commitment that they all deserved to be an official team.

chan, of course, was still the leader as well as an all rounder in dancing, vocals and rapping along with jisung. he, changbin and jisung were still the producers of the group- they were a self produced group. minho was in charge of dance, felix and hyunjin also in that role as well as rap. seungmin and jeongin stayed as vocalists, chan leading the unit.

all together, they were known as stray kids.

——

bc.official

♡1,936,290   💬835,025  ✈️bc

1,936,290 💬835,025 ✈️
bc.official STRAY KIDS (스트레이 키즈) DEBUT SINGLE
<Mixtape : > TEASER IMAGES : BANG CHAN

leelino