thirty four

[Friday
25.06.21]

sun seeped through the curtains of the bedroom on the late friday morning, the gaps letting sun stream straight onto felix's eyes from where they didn't close the curtains properly the night before.

the pink haired boy squinted at the intrusion on his eyes and cracked his eyes open, blinking slowly to wake himself up. his surroundings became familiar to him in seconds, his head on a soft pillow and muscular arms encircling his petite bare waist in a loose grip as he felt gentle breathing on the back of his neck.

glancing back over his shoulder, his eyes laid on chan, eyes closed and features soft as he lay with his face near enough buried in the younger's neck, still sleeping peacefully. he had decided to sleep shirtless since it was getting hot all the time and so did felix, although the younger still wasn't completely used to seeing his boyfriend's body so he turned slightly red before turning his head back and squealing quietly.

he sighed contently afterwards, shuffling backwards and closer to chan for comfort, until reality came flooding back to him and his eyes opened wide again. he tried to sit up slowly as to not wake chan up but was pulled back down and closer to chan than before so that he faced him as the elder groaned lightly.

"what were you doing, baby?" chan's morning voice was low and gravelly, something felix wasn't used to yet as his cheeks heated up from where he was enclosed in the elder's strong arms, who's eyes were still closed.

"it's friday, channie, i still have school." felix spoke softly, although the elder just groaned again and tightened his grip on the younger.

"you're not going." he grumbled, eyes still closed. obviously, felix didn't want to go, so he was rather relieved to hear that but he already hadn't gone home last night and people were probably wondering where he was and he didn't want to be a bigger burden to the elder.

"why would you want to go, anyway?" chan muttered.

"because i need an education and i don't want to be a burden to you by being here."

chan opened his eyes and glanced down at the younger, brows furrowed. "baby, why in the world would you ever think that you're a burden to me?"

"well, you have work and-"

"i'm having a day off."

"but- channie, you're an idol, it's not that easy to get a day off-"

"but it is." chan raised a brow at the younger. "that's why i said it. i already texted jisung and changbin last night after you fell asleep and the boss said himself that it was all good. plus, we finished the collab on wednesday, we were going to use the other days of the week to explore daegu."

"then... you've finished your work for the week?" felix asked hopefully.

"yeah, why are you asking like that?"

"that means... cuddles!" the pink haired boy dived on top of chan and stared up at him with a happy smile. "you promised me cuddles and kisses as soon as you came back, so you know what to do."

chan chuckled as felix pouted his lips out. "yeah, i do."

----

"you know, i really like this hair colour on you, lix, it suits you." chan spoke as he stroked the boy's fuchsia-pink hair, the said boy cuddled next to him with his head on his chest as they watched a movie in bed. it had been a couple hours and they still hadn't moved or gotten up to do something- chan was true to his word, he stayed to cuddle the younger as much as he wanted.