» christmas special

this is a christmas special chapter, hope you enjoy!!
——

[some day in december before the 20th ig]

skz_felix

♡1,936,290   💬835,025  ✈️skz_felix behind the scenes of skz code today, hyunjin got all pouty afterwards ajdnsjd—

♡1,936,290 💬835,025 ✈️
skz_felix behind the scenes of skz code today, hyunjin got all pouty afterwards ajdnsjd

hyune.boy my beanie and hair got soaked :((
> skz_felix you'll survive jinnie :))
> s.changbin sounds like you've forgotten how dramatic he is, lix
> hyune.boy bUT I LOVED THAT BEANIE ITS MY FAVOURITE, AND MY BOOTIFUL HAIR TOO
> s.changbin here we go—

rachelee at least he went in style, yk?
> skz_felix that's what i was trying to tell him but he was being too dramatic to listen—
> rachelee oh well—

——

felix stood in the kitchen, giggling at the comments. he had been about to make christmas cookies but felt the need to post beforehand. stray kids had just returned from a schedule activity to be informed that their 'skz code' episode that they'd filmed the week beforehand had been released and were therefore allowed to post behind the scenes or other photos taken that day that could've been counted as a spoiler. felix had been given the throne multiple times and was happy that he had managed to get so far.

as he scrolled and laughed at their fans comments, he failed to notice someone behind him, who had been drawn to the room by the sound of adorable giggles. chan smiled softly seeing felix happy and getting so many positive remarks, clearly enjoying interacting with their loving fans.

he walked over to the smaller, wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on the younger's shoulder. felix jumped at the feeling before glancing to the side and letting his smile widen at the sight of his boyfriend.

"hi channie." he turned around to face the male, wrapping his arms around him in return and nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck.

"hey baby. you seem happy."

"yeah, stay are making cute jokes on my post about jinnie and they're really funny." he continued smiling, remembering some of the comments he had previously been reading.

"you posted about hyunjin?"

felix glanced up at the elder male, never failing to notice the pout on his lips as the blond giggled, pecking chan's lips. "you jealous, channie?"

"maybe i am."

"dont worry, we can post something together later! plus, then it'll count as you posting and stay will be 'thanking the lord for blessing them with a bang chan post after three months or longer with you being inactive as usual'."