twenty seven

[Monday
26.04.21]

grasping chan's hand tightly, felix stayed close to the older male as they entered the prestigious skyscraper of a building, the completely white with black accents interior looking so expensive and modern.

glancing around the main entrance of the jyp entertainment company, the blonde could spot multiple trainees, some of which looked incredibly young, visitors that seemed to mostly be the parents of the said trainees and even an idol he knew all too well.

"that's sunmi..." he mumbled in astonishment as practically the queen of the k-industry walked past, sending a quick wave in chan's direction, who waved back.

chan glanced down at the small boy clinging to him, staring around the area as they made their way past the reception desk to the elevators. although felix did seem amazed by the environment he was in, there was a glint of uncomfortableness in his eyes.

"you okay, baby?"

the small boy looked up at the elder before glancing back at the trainees they passed. "they keep staring at me..."

"just ignore them, baby. you'll get used to it soon anyway if you come here again. we're almost at the studio anyway." chan reassured the younger as he patted his head softly, sending butterflies through the male's stomach.

they entered the elevator and as they ascended, felix leaned his head on chan's shoulder, sighing contently as he was concealed from the gazed of the other people. chan glanced down at the younger and smiled, caressing his hand with his thumb.

the door opened onto a long white, spotless hallway that chan lead felix out to, down to the furthest door. as he placed his free hand on the door handle, he paused and turned to face felix.

"before we go in, i just want to remind you that jisung is easily excitable and has way too much energy-"

"i know, channie, i've witnessed it through his messages." felix giggled. chan smiled and nodded, then opening the door. before felix had even stepped into the room or was visible to the people inside, a voice spoke, one that was easily recognised as j.one's, or jisung's.

"chan hyung! when can i meet felix? he knows who we are now and i don't think he would've had a negative reaction so as long as he's okay can i please please please meet him?"

another voice spoke- changbin. "sung, chill. i get you're hyped to see him and so am i, but will you stop asking every two seconds because you're giving me a headache."

"oh shut up, you contorted shrimp."

"hey! what do you mean by that, you noodleised squirrel?!"

"excuse me-?!"

"how about both of you shut the fuck up and stop arguing about my boyfriend." chan interrupted.

"yeah, especially when i'm right here!" felix stepped into the room and put his hands on his hips, trying to look disappointed but couldn't help breaking into a wide smile at the sight of his unbiological twin and sister's best friend that he'd been waiting to meet for ages.

"lixie!"

"sungie!"

both boys squealed as jisung launched himself at the blonde, engulfing him in a hug as they jumped around in circles together, smiling and giggling with the eldest in the room watching them with a smile and adoration in his eyes.

"do i not get a hug?" changbin feigned being hurt as he held a hand to his chest. felix giggled as he and jisung let go of each other and held his arms out for the older brunette.