thirty one

[Sunday
20.06.21]

rachelee

♡12,312   💬9,151   ✈️rachelee i guess i'll miss you you shrimp ❤️—

12,312   💬9,151   ✈️
rachelee i guess i'll miss you you shrimp ❤️

darkbin shrimp? it's not very nice to call your boyfriend a shrimp you know
> rachelee a shrimp of love ;)
> darkbin if anything you're the shrimp cuz you're aussie
> rachelee nah i do the fryin on the barbie, i'm the one that cooks the shrimp
> rachelee that's what we aussies do
> bang.c and thats what i'll be doing to you, changbin, if you don't start packing
> darkbin welp imma y e e t so bye rae ❤️
> rachelee bye shrimp ❤️
> darkbin dude-
> rachelee love you really 🙃❤️
> darkbin love you too ❤️

——

"baby why do you look so sad? are you okay?"

felix was sat wrapped up in his bed covers, even covering his head, on his bed when chan walked into the room. only his facial features were visible, and an obvious pout was shown on his lips. chan walked over and sat down next to him as the smaller boy leant into his chest.

"you're leaving me." felix mumbled.

"lix, you make it sound as if i'm breaking up with you." the elder chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boy. "i'm only going to daegu, i'll be back in a week or so. this is a collab that i really can't pass up on, the fans will go insane."

"i know, it's just... i'm gonna miss you. and your cuddles. and your kisses. and everything else."

"i'm going to miss you too, princess, but as soon as i get back you can have all the cuddles and kisses you want, okay?"

"promise?"

"i promise. speaking of promises, i actually got us something."

felix lifted his head and stared at the elder that pulled something out of his hoodie pocket, passing it to the smaller. in, now, felix's tiny hands was a small black box. the boy glanced up at chan who urged him to open it.

"open it, baby."

inside the box were two silver rings, one a thin ring with a butterfly on it, and the other a wider one with a butterfly shape cut out of it. on the inside of the lid was a quote in cursive writing, 'i made a forever promise; loving you'.

"they're promise rings." chan explained. "one for you and one for me."

"y-you got us promise rings?" felix looked up at the elder, who nodded.