twenty

[Tuesday
29.03.21]

"felix, get your ass-" rachel stopped in the doorway to her younger brother's room when she saw something she didn't expect. felix was there, but he was lying on top of someone like a kitten, which after walking closer, she recognised as his boyfriend.

"oh, well, that's pretty cute, not gonna lie." she mumbled, pulling out her phone to take a photo for later blackmail.

knowing that she probably couldn't wake felix up now, he looked to comfortable, she instead leaned over and tapped chan on the shoulder a couple times until he woke up. he groaned and turned his head to the side, squinting at whoever woke him up.

"so, you came over last night, huh?" rachel raised an eyebrow teasingly as chan realised who it was.

"oh, rachel." chan spoke groggily. "yeah, lix asked me if i wanted to come over and cuddle, so i did. what's up though?"

"you need to wake felix up for school. it's seven thirty, he has to be there by eight thirty."

"oh, yeah, okay. i'll do that now."

"thanks. also, our parents are already out at work so you don't have to worry about that and our younger sister, olivia, has already gone out early to meet her friends before school. i'll make you guys some breakfast and leave it in the kitchen, then i'm going to uni, so you guys'll be here alone. do you reckon you could drop him off at school, too?"

"i'm more than happy to do that. thanks, rachel."

"no probs, cb." she made a click sound with her tongue as she did a small salute and walked out of the room.

chan gazed at the small boy on top of him and smiled. he started littering his face with kisses all over, earning a tired whine.

"wake up, lixie. you have school." chan said softly, earning another whine. felix turned his head to look up at the elder, pouting, so chan pecked his lips.

"rachel's making breakfast downstairs and told me to wake you up, so get ready for school, okay baby?"

felix nodded and sat up, rubbing his eyes. he yawned, practically in tiny, and got up, heading over to his wardrobe. chan got up not long after.

"i'll be downstairs." he told the younger, pecking his nose again and walking out the room.

——

"hey rachel.." chan began as he sat at the kitchen counter, rachel at the stove.

"yeah?"

"do you a man called.. yuta? i think it was."

rachel paused what she was doing and stared blankly at the counter for a couple seconds before continuing.

"yeah.. i did. what about him?" she mumbled.

"he came here last night and tried to see you. when lix said no to him, he tried to hurt him. if i wasn't there, he would've done worse."

rachel whipped around to stare at chan.

"he came here?" her eyes widened further. "he tried to hurt lix?!"