twenty four

sPiCyyYy (but at the end so dont worry, although i wrote more than i usually do and i'm nervous so pleaseeee don't judge it if it's bad :( )
——

[Friday
23.04.21]
——

it had become a daily routine for the two by now, chan picking felix up from school and the two either going to chan's or felix's house, so it wasn't a surprise when chan pulled up to felix's school that day and the younger boy was already standing by the school gate, waiting for him.

after opening the car door, felix hopped into the car and instantly leaned over to give chan a peck on the lips, to which chan returned.

"hi channie!"

"hey baby. how was school?"

"not that bad, actually, we were learning a new choreo in dance so that was fun. but wait, before you start driving, i have a surprise."

"what is it?"

felix connected his phone to chan's car and pulled up a destination on google maps on the car's screen. he pointed at the screen and smiled. "go here to find out."

confused, chan nodded and started driving, felix playing music and humming along to it while chan sang quietly as he focused on driving the correct way.

"you know, channie..." felix started, staring out of the window.

"hm?" chan hummed, glancing over for a second before looking back at the road.

"your voice is really familiar, like, i've heard it somewhere before. i can't pinpoint where from though..."

chan tensed slightly and his grip on the steering wheel tightened for a split second before he chuckled to calm down the nerves.

"you hear me everyday, lix."

"yeah, but like, especially when you sang just now. i swear i've heard your voice somewhere before, i just don't know where."

chan shook his head and laughed lightly. "you haven't, lix. we hadn't ever met until you messaged me for the first time."

"one of the best decisions in my life."

both males smiled at the thought.

"we're here!" chan announced as they reached the supposed destination, parking in the car park next to it. exiting the car, chan noticed it was a cafe.

"what are we doing here, lix?"

"well..." felix skipped around the car to stand in front of chan, a wide smile on his face.

"you've done so many things for me, like picking me up from school everyday, coming over for cuddles whenever i need them, paying the first time we went to the cinema, paying for the ice cream on the day asked me out, telling me you'll buy anything in the world for me and compliment me all the time and making me feel loved and i realised i haven't done much in return. so, i'm bringing you here!"

"baby, your love is enough for me, honestly-"

"hey, shush, i haven't finished!" felix held a finger to chan's lips with a tiny, angry pout and continued.

"i got my allowance recently, so i'm paying. but that's not the only reason we're here."

he leaned closer to the elder and whispered with a smile, "i heard they have the best baklava in the city."

chan's eyes lit up instantly. "really?"

felix giggled and nodded, grabbing the elder's hand and pulling him into the cafe.