twenty nine

[Friday
01.05.21]

"ah, you're home! i was just about-" was the first thing felix and chan heard as the younger unlocked the front door to his house and step in.

felix's mother was just exiting the kitchen as she spotted her son, smiling. her eyes then drifted up to the taller male behind him and she gasped slightly.

"oh my! is this your boyfriend?"

felix nodded and chan stepped to his side after closing the front door. mrs lee glanced between the two before whisper shouting to her son.

"you weren't lying all those times you rambled on about him being hot-"

"mum! shush!" felix whined as he ran over to his mother and ushered her back into the kitchen as quickly as possible. closing the door, he turned his back to it and smiled innocently at chan, who had an amused smirk on his face.

"nice to know you think i'm hot." he said as he walked towards the younger and pecked his lips.

"she talks too much." felix mumbled, referencing his mother, and chan chuckled. the sound of a door opening caught the attention of the two and they looked towards a door that olivia just came out of.

"oh, hey mr tiny and mr celebrity. dad's waiting for you guys in the living room." she nodded to the room she just left before hopping up the stairs to her room. chan grasped felix's hand gently and the smaller looked up at him.

"are you nervous?" he asked the elder as he noticed a glint of hesitation in his eye. chan looked back down at him.

"a little bit? i mean, it's your dad, if he doesn't like me, i'm done for."

felix giggled and leaned up to peck chan on the lips, smiling when when he pulled away.

"he's not like that, don't worry. he's really accepting and loves everyone, i'd say he wanted to meet you the most! honestly, rachel's more protective than him. plus, what is there to not like about you? you're amazing!"

chan smiled and leant down to kiss felix, the gentle touch almost making the blond melt. when they pulled away chan left soft kisses on the younger's cheeks, forehead, nose and lips again, causing the smaller to giggle.

"well, that's just adorable." a voice sounded from behind the two, who turned to see felix's father in the doorway, smiling at the two.

"ah, hello." chan greeted, bowing slightly in respect as the older man shook his head at him.

"no need to be so formal, you're my son's boyfriend."

"that's exactly why he was being formal, dad. it's called respect." felix rolled his eyes at his father, although once he felt chan place a hand on his back as a warning and he instantly shut up.

"so-" mr lee began, although he was cut off by the kitchen door opening and his wife popping her head out.

"food's ready!"

——

"so, chan. tell us about yourself."

felix's father, mother, olivia, felix and chan were sitting at the dining room table, digging into the food mrs lee made.

"well, i'm twenty three, i used to live in australia until four years ago and-"

"he's a celebrity!" olivia whisper shouted across the table to her parents, who raised their eyebrows and stared wide eyed at chan.

"really?" mrs lee inquired.

"you know that group felix listens to? 3racha? the one with cb97?" olivia continued, both the parents nodding. "he's cb97!"