Part 18

Author's note: Here, have some fun and fluff, and just a little spice after all that! All in a nice long chapter too (:

---------------------------------

I walk downstairs in dark jeans, keds, and a fitted purple tank top. I make my way to the kitchen to see everyone eating at the table. There's a buffet style setting of anything you could ever want for breakfast in the middle.

"Well hey there, buttercup! Come get some breakfast, we've got donuts, coffee, Loki..." Tony teases me giving me a look.

"Woah there, does everyone know?" I ask, picking up a chocolate chip muffin off of a dish. Loki hands me a coffee with cream and sugar, then pulls me in to sit on his lap.

"We asked Loki to spare us the details. He didn't." Peter says, stuffing his face. My cheeks blush, and Loki buries his face in my hair.

"I'm... sorry!" I say, laughing nervously. It's really strange how everyone is so comfortable with Loki being this affectionate. I want to so badly tell him that I have been granted immortality, but I don't know how I would explain that without telling him about my deal with Thanos. He would never trust me.

-------------------------------

Tony goes downstairs to work on his suits, while the others disperse throughout the house, or leave entirely. I've agreed to stay inside for the time being. It's not that bad, now that Loki and I aren't literally at each other's throats.

"You should train today." Loki says, holding my hands.

"Can I have a day off? I literally just got back from hell." He chuckles at me and leans down to kiss my cheek.

"What do you want to do on your day off?" He asks, kissing up to my ear, then pulling me close to kiss on my neck, biting it a little.

"I... there's actually something I've been wanting to try." I say, my words getting breathy. I love when he's on my neck like this. It's such a weak spot to me.

"Oh?" He asks, coming back up to kiss my lips.

"Mhmm. But what you have in mind, we'll do later." I say, walking past him. I look behind me to see him standing in the same position, just without me there.

"You're evil." He says, shaking it off.

"And you're going to be patient. Now are you coming, or not?"

He turns around to walk next to me as I lead him to the elevator.

"Have you ever had sex in an elevator?" He asks me out of the blue once we're inside.

My jaw drops open and I let out a harsh breath, completely shook. "Have you?" I ask, trying not to laugh out loud.

"No, not one from Midgard, at least. I'd rather like to try it some time." He looks over at me, snickering to himself. "I like watching you fluster."

"You're an idiot, Loki Laufeyson." I say, playfully shoving him.

"And you are beautiful, Ayça Beckland." He catches my arm and pulls me into him hard and kisses me. I'm very aware that at any moment, the doors will open and we will be downstairs. Who knows what they'll see. Well, secret's out, I guess.

Just before the doors open, he releases me from his grasp and lets me walk out first. For just a quick moment I even expect him to slap my ass on the way out. Unfortunately not.

I skip up to Tony and bat my eyes at him, rocking back and forth on my feet. He takes one look at me and laughs in a way that a parent does when their kid does something cute.